Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Friends and What They Do - See Here - Post Your Own
7/4/2006 1:34:28 PM
Hi Everyone, Here are some resources for your pursuits. These are things I use. Here is a forum here at AdlandPro where you can post and exchange online business building tactics http://snipurl.com/bizhints David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: Friends and What They Do - See Here - Post Your Own
7/4/2006 2:25:11 PM
Great post Danny, I love how you are combining humor with your services. Everyone, his website has a few more of these great humorous stories. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re :Friends and What They Do - See Here - Post Your Own
7/8/2006 12:21:50 AM
Hi David! Thanks for the "heads up" on the credit card scam! Some people will do anything for an easy buck! They all should come to AdLand and learn how to make some REAL money huh? :-)
~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
7/8/2006 8:24:29 PM

Hi David!

I joined AdlandPro to offer memberships to the Pre-Paid Legal plan and the Identity Theft Shield. For as low as $16.00 for the basic plan you can have legal advice and free consultations that are a phone call away. The Identity Theft Shield really speaks for itself. Who needs that? EVERYBODY!

Thanks, Eve

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/emgeist

+0
7/8/2006 9:05:45 PM
Hi Eva, I have the PPL services Eva mentions. Pre-Paid Legal is a great company, the very best company. I recommend them. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!