Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Universal Default
6/28/2006 2:41:09 AM
Hi Cheri, Thank you for a very good article. This is something most people likely do not realise. If you have the time, it would be a great service if you could post this kind of information on BusyBeeSafelist Community Forums in the Finance section. http://www.busybeesafelist.com/forum/index.php It is a relatively new forum, with only a few members at this point, but a LOT of readership, and your insights into the financial world can help a lot of people. God bless, Dave
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2006 9:08:57 AM
Thank you Cheri for a very informative article. I know we only carry one as we travel out of the country sometimes & might need it but other then that credit cards are not a great thing to carry. Idenifty theft is on the rise BIGTIME.
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/28/2006 12:06:09 PM
Good thing to be aware of when using credit cards! Thanks, Cheryl!
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/28/2006 1:41:46 PM
Alan, Thanks for that information. After reading every page of the website, I am still unsure as to whether that $35 fee is one-time or monthly. There are also some very stringent terms of service that require a person to extend a lot of trust to the site. Other than that, pricing seems fair--much better than others I've seen--and they do take great pains to tell potential customers that they don't do anything the customer can't do for themselves. I have no objection to a company making a profit for providing convenience...just with a company claiming they can do something unique and secret when that isn't the truth. For anyone who needs this service, I'd recommend you carefully read the terms of service before paying. You sign away some protections and quite a bit of privacy. On the other hand, it may be your best bet if you are not good at confrontation or don't have time to deal with it. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/28/2006 1:43:58 PM
Dave, I did intend to modify this a bit for suitability as an article outside the Adland arena and post it elsewhere. I'll make time to do that at Busy Bee. Thanks for the invitation to do so. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!