Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
My Son David
6/27/2006 12:08:16 PM
I had a bit of a scare last night, My son was very ill. I was told by the doctor to take him strait to the accident and emergency department. They think that he may have appendicitis or food poisoning, (No Its not my cooking LOl) He cant even keep water down at the present. It took 6 hours to final get him onto a ward. They sill don't know what is the cause or what to do. He is 18 years old. there is nothing of him, a bag of bones!! as it is. so he cant afford to lose any weight. please pray that he recovers soon. I will keep you all posted on the situation Take care Because I care Dee
+0
Re: My Son David
6/27/2006 12:10:42 PM
Hi Dee, Get him to sip this detox tea. Warm would probably be better. Please take it easy. Detoxing is best done slowly. Drink plenty of mineral water, 8-10 glasses a day. For a simple detox tea make sure and take the natural detox drink of the raw apple cider vinegar 1-2 teaspoons in a coffee cup with raw clover honey in warm water. Lemon water with raw clover honey helps also. If you dislike the taste of the apple cider vinegar tea, you can try taking it with herb tea and/or taking the apple cider vinegar tablets. A fuller detox tea is as follows. This tea will replenish the body and enhance the detoxification process. The tea is also supplemented with Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Raw Honey and stevia to sweeten, ginger powder and liquid alkaline minerals. The current all time favorite combination is Red Raspberry tea, Peppermint tea, and peach tea. Pour the tea into a coffee cup. Add to the tea the 1-3 teaspoons of Bragg's raw apple cider vinegar. Sweeten with at least one teaspoon of raw whipped honey. Add stevia if you need it sweeter. Add a couple shakes of ginger powder. Top this all off with a dash of fresh strawberry puree (You could also use a strawberry EmerGen C vitamin pack, just shake a little on top, save the rest of the pack for the next cup.) Add fresh citrus squeezes or citrus oils. Finally squirt 1-12 droppers each of Active Ionic and Omica Plus alkaline minerals. To review, the detox tea Formula is as follows: [Recipe for a 12 cup coffee maker] [Modify to taste] 1 - Red Rasberry tea bag 1 - Mint tea bag 2 - Peach tea bags ************************************************************************ Steep the tea and pour one cup. Add the following to each cup: ************************************************************************ 1-3 tsp. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (We use Bragg's) Raw is best - brown apple cider vinegar from the store will work 1-2 tsp. Raw Whipped/Creamed Honey [whipped has more oxygen] - Pasteurized store creamed honey will work 3 shakes of Powdered Ginger 1-12 squirts of Fulvic Minerals - Other good quality Fulvic minerals will work 1-12 squirts of Active Ionic Minerals - Other alkaline minerals will work 1-6 drops of Lemon Essential Oil or Pure Lemon Extract 1-6 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil or Pure Orange Extract 1/4 pack of Strawberry (or your favorite flavor) EmerGen C (or Rasberry Electrolyte Stamina by TraceMinerals) - Fresh strawberry puree will work also ************************************************************************************************************************ Summer: Pour pot in a gallon picture. Add a touch of iced tea or peach tea powder, ice. Chill in the fridge. ************************************************************************************************************************
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2006 12:13:01 PM
Hi Dee, Just saw your note in a pop up. hope they find out what is wrong QUICKLY. I know you must be worried sick - but Hang on in there - I can imagine how you feel - I have two. Love Jenny
+0
6/27/2006 12:19:48 PM
My goodness! I hope he will be alright and has a fast recovery. My prayers are with you. trina
+0
6/27/2006 12:21:21 PM
Hello to David, http://www.juno.com/refer http://www.hits2u.com/?224123 have a nice day
Darryl Derome Jackson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!