Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Douglas Grounds

334 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Would you like to Feel 10 Years Younger?
6/26/2006 6:37:48 PM
How would you like to feel ten years younger? Well this powdered energy drink will do just like the company says because its backed with a money back guarantee, so you know its got to be good for you. There are two products with this free website one for weight loss and the other for energy, real energy that makes you feel the effects after 30 minutes the second day your trying to get ready to buy more the third day your telling all your friends. http://M2CGlobal.com/luckydoug
Douglas Grounds
+0
Raymond Kughen

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Would you like to Feel 10 Years Younger?
6/26/2006 9:34:58 PM
I am sure M2CGlobal is a great product. I recently joined to see if the downline would grow like I was told. I would like for you to listen to this number about something that is having tremendous results in preparing the body to take care of itself. 918 222 7393 ex 180 Then call me or email me or post. 765 668 8520 raykughen@sbcglobal.net
The Pathway to a Healthy Life: www.lifesmiracle.com/ph4life
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Would you like to Feel 10 Years Younger?
6/26/2006 10:03:31 PM
I am trying this also, hmmmm! Linda
+0
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Introducing a NEW Breakthrough Product!
7/12/2006 9:24:40 PM

Introducing a NEW Breakthrough Product!

How much coffee does it take to get you going in the morning?

Does it really work?

Did you know that specialty drinks like Starbucks Frappuccino, Espresso, Gatorade, Red Bull, and a whole host of others... are a MULTI-BILLION Dollar industry per year?

Why not take advantage of this energy craze to earn income?

ADVANCED CELL THERAPY (A.C.T.) is the biggest innovation in science nutrition in over two decades. It's a supplement breakthrough that generates super human vitality.

A.C.T. provides full body revitalization and super-charges nutrient uptake into your cells.

Works within 6-10 minutes!
Lasts up to 7 hours!
Tastes Great!

Over 5,000,000 ACT drinks served first 47 weeks!Packaged for purse or pocket travel!
ntroducing A.C.T. - The World's new 'Feel Good Drink'

A.C.T. is the New, healthy Feel Good Beverage sweeping the world by storm!

FACT.. Every cell in your body needs energy.

FACT.. A.C.T. delivers that energy and helps your cells perform at their very best.

FACT.. Drink A.C.T. and you will know for yourself within minutes ?A.C.T. works!

Buy A.C.T. drinks online and have shipped straight from us, the manufacturer!

PLUS?

Be the first to distribute A.C.T. drinks in your town, for free!

Have Fun ! Tell Everyone!

DRINK ACT!

If you need to test A.C.T

You can get sample

Please join free dealer, click "support materials"

http://www.m2cglobal.com/ohmmani

WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!