Menu

Promote
Joel Broughton

5 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Looking to Partner with YOU - Joint Venture Offer
6/24/2006 12:45:54 AM
Hi everyone, =========================================== WE NEED YOUR HELP!! YOU CAN NOW EXPOSE YOUR BUSINESS TO THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS BY SIMPLY SHARING YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE WITH US =========================================== My partner Paul Birdsall and I have been working hard to put together an unstoppable program for affiliates to create income online. We have now brought in 7934 members in 6 weeks and are growing at an increasing rate of over 1000 new members per week. We are also ranked quite well with Alexa (most visited websites). ========================================== HERE'S WHERE YOU COME IN AND CAN MAKE A HUGE PROFITS OVERNIGHT ========================================== I'm asking everyone that has an Affiliate program, traffic exchange, traffic submitter, training tools, ebooks, or anything that would help our members that can add to our existing business to let me know about it so that we can check it out, test it and implement the products/services that we like with our members. So that you understand what we are doing and so that you can determine which of your products or services will fit with our business and members please visit the Pay It Forward website. ========================================== Go to: www.payitforward4profits.com/cashmonster ========================================== Please submit all of your affiliate links and a 2 sentence description (no more please - I'll read more myself on your website) and post them on this forum post. You can email me too - but I'd prefer to compile them all in one spot in this forum (if you email me - there's a good chance it will get lost in the other 250+ emails I get daily.) ALL sites and products/services will be reviewed and I can guarantee that if we choose to use yours - you will have a huge number of instant members, plus constant growth as our Pay-It Forward program continues to grow. Please pass this message on to anyone that you know that has an affiliate product or service that can potential help our members. (If you refer us to someone that has an affiliate program that you cannot benefit from we will simply pay you if we use the product/service) I look forward to reviewing everything and the worst case scenario for you is that I will probably sign up so that I can see everything you have and learn more about your product or service. Sincerely, Joel Broughton Co-Creator Pay-It Forward 4 Profits
Joel Broughton ======================================== Stop Wasting Money on Leads.. www.EliteMarketingCourse.com ========================================
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!