Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Join BizBuzz for Free!
6/23/2006 4:57:27 PM
Hey Guys, I would like to personally invite all of you to join BizBuzz for free! It is a good way to promote your business for free worldwide and if you sign up as a silver you get even more goodies! BRONZE MEMBERS (Free) Free upgrade to Gold Level Using our marketing tools (or your own) recruit 3 paid sign ups into BizBuzz and receive a Gold Membership into BizBuzz absolutely free Replicating website Lead capture pages (coming soon) Mass advertising blasters Access to training forums and teleconferences Tech support, training and tools SILVER MEMBERS ($99) Sponsor three and the Gold is free Sponsor three into BizBuzz and you automatically qualify for a BizBuzz Gold Membership. Sponsor three and you receive a $33 cash back bonus for each recruit into BizBuzz Sponsor three and you receive a free membership into the Country Club Biz Matrix The Country Club is the hottest new business opportunity on the web, supported by top fortune 100 companies, paying out 101% commissions Receive enhanced services offered to Bronze members worth over $1,000 Every Silver Member receives a replicateable web page. Your replicateable web page will rotationally appear on the BizBuzz home page and will be promoted to over a billion sites per month. You can anticipate your own personal BizBuzz assisted signups from this extensive advertising campaign. You have access to our top rated ‘One Click Send’ program and other marketing tools to help you promote your own BizBuzz, Country Club, or other personal businesses. GOLD MEMBER (Available only to those who have 3 personally sponsored recruits into BizBuzz) Receive enhanced services offered to Silver members worth over $8,000 Every Gold Member receives a replicateable web page. Your replicateable web page will be featured several times rotationally on our BizBuzz home page, promoted to over a billion sites per month. You will receive personal BizBuzz assisted signups from this extensive advertising campaign. Receive a $33 (or $66) cash back bonus for each recruit into BizBuzz Every third, personally sponsored, person gives you another position in the Country Club Biz forced matrix program or you may choose instead to receive $66 for each personally sponsored individual Priority for upcoming programs, services, leads, and signups Opportunity to purchase the highest quality, triple opted and company specific, leads available One entry for every three people sponsored into BizBuzz in drawings for valuable prizes PLATINUM MEMBER (Available only to those who have 6 personally sponsored recruits into BizBuzz) TITANIUM MEMBER (Available only to those who have 12 personally sponsored recruits into BizBuzz) DIAMOND MEMBER (Available only to those who have 18 personally sponsored recruits into BizBuzz) DIAMOND PLUS MEMBER (Available only to those who have 24 personally sponsored recruits into BizBuzz) DIAMOND ELITE MEMBER (Available only to those who have 30 personally sponsored recruits into BizBuzz) http://www.bizbuzz.ws/solitare1
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Join BizBuzz for Free!
11/19/2006 7:34:29 PM
Hi Rosella, thanks for posting... I hope all is going well for you. Beth
+0
Mose Hardy

129 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Join BizBuzz for Free!
12/22/2006 6:00:54 AM

Hi,Welcome,

I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know about some new software I found.

It is supposed to help build up massive traffic to your website in a short amount of time..

I had a look and it has been working great!

It doesn't cost anything so you should take a look

Just go here....
http://www.cyberwheelers.com/index.php?id=1002102&section=50

Thanks,

PS - I've only been using it for a little while, but the traffic is starting to pour in...

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!