Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Panda Pointer-Forums --participation produces dollars
10/9/2007 8:57:37 PM

Hi Mary,

I have always tried to be active here but was not able to be with my work schedule.  I changed jobs and went back into nursing, so I am able to be here in the different forums a little more than in the past.

I am always popping in and reading the post.  Some I cannot get into as they are private forums and even though they are on my friends list, I never received an invitation to join. 

I have found a lot of useful information and am finding more and more each day.  It is so true, I am learning something new, all day, everday.

babyAngel.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2007 10:13:55 AM

Hi Beryl,  Your presence is being noticed.  You may not know but for last week you were one of the top posters according to the statistics posted for Adlandpro activity.

When you get around on forums, you learn, contribute and hopefully business also gets a boost.

+0
Jim
Jim Cerne

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/10/2007 1:01:38 PM

Mary, you always seem to be so helpful, I am sure that Beryl appreciates your kind words.

Jim

E-book reveals revolutionary new money making system - Get your copy for FREE

Jim Cerne
Jim Cerne We will visit with you personally if you want to learn more about what we are doing. Skype: goldman-1 http://www.jimcerneadvertising.com
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/21/2007 5:51:25 PM

Thanks Mary!

Forums are a useful tool! I have so mnay who do nothing but post their ad - in uninvited places. I chose to NOT moderate my forum - and I am glad I did - however there has been a pile of posts that were nothign but ads- the poster never even read the forum.

I delete them !

Thanks for your tips - a good reminder to those who already understand them - and very informative for those who have yet to learn.

Thanks my Classy Friend

Love Light and laughter

Neil Sperling

~!~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!