Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Vacation Highlights for My Friends
6/22/2006 12:05:22 PM
Hi Again Cheri, After posting I went to see your holiday pictures, (the links do work now..) I was only disappointed in that there weren't any pictures of you and your hubby. You either need to get a tripod or the nerve to ask someone to take a shot for you ;-)
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Rusty Yancey

278 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/22/2006 12:07:01 PM
Hi Cheri, Beautiful pics and posting... The link works fine for me!
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2006 1:06:38 PM
Hi Cheri, Beautiful pictures!! Such a photographer you are. I really enjoyed looking throught them. Makes me want to take a trip.LOL Thanks again. Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/22/2006 1:07:07 PM
Hi, Tim Thanks for your visit, your kind words, and your comment about no pix of my hubby and me. In fact, we took several, but I'm too vain to post most of them, lol. If you look closely, you can see my husband in the middle of the last picture, up on a rock he wasn't supposed to be climbing, lol. That was near Shakespeare Arch in Kodachrome State Park. And I'm under the mushroom-shaped rock in picture #3736. We had hiked 3/4 of a mile in blazing sun from the road to view Horseshoe Bend, and it was at least 95 degrees, even though it was after 4 p.m. After I looked at the canyon, I found the best shade I could, and it was so cool there that I decided to take a nap before making the return trip (all uphill). The picture was my husband's idea of a joke. The other idea of a joke he has is to take many pictures of me walking away from him...not my best angle, lol. I'll go ahead and post one of us together, but it was taken sideways, like most of the other Antelope Canyon pictures--I still don't know how to reorient it for you. Out of nearly 400 photos, these few were the only ones I thought interesting enough to post for someone who hadn't been there. Cheri
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2006 1:12:46 PM
Hi Cheri, Glad to know you had a wonderful vacation. I enjoyed reading your thoughts, impressions and history also viewing your pictures (the link worked fine from my end) I am impressed with the rock formations one can see driving the I80 freeway. I thoroughly enjoy American scenery that I have been through. I noticed in a couple of your photos you had a hole in the rock - back in New Zealand there are a couple of places that this has been done too - When you cannot go over it, around it..then go through it! *lol* Thank you for sharing. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!