Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Why would you block a friend?
6/19/2006 8:44:23 PM
I have looked at some stats lately in different profiles, and I have found several that not only blocks friends but are blocked by friends. So my questions are: Why block a friend? Isn't it easier to remove the friend? Is a blocked friend really a friend?
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Why would you block a friend?
6/20/2006 4:33:31 AM
Hi Roger I have never blocked anyone yet. I think this is something I would do if someone back personally abusive. I don't know how to delete them. The problem with "friends2 is that we make them, add them to our lists and dont really know most of them until afterwards, as with all of the Internet stories.. Ssometimes you dont see certain sides of people for a while - and them in a later forum, a very unacceptable side of them shows up. I take you point though - it would be better to remove them completely - one doesn't always want to have a record of the blocking on the Adland Pro stats for life. it is enough to "let them go" Saludos Jenny
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/20/2006 6:14:22 AM
Hi Jenny, Seems like block a friend and remove friend is located at the same place and both take the same effort to complete. Not testing it yet. Everyone is my friend until they prove me wrong. ;)

+0
Bob
Bob Sims

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2006 8:48:44 AM
Hello again Roger ! Well let me see. Why would I block a friend? To begin with we all are invited to be someones friend or we invite them. As with just about anything in this world,there is the good, the bad, and the ugly. There are those [very rare here] that just don't get it and want to bombard others with offer after ofter. Adland has given us this option in the event of this happening.- Which,as stated above is very rare her at Adland. I know it sounds strange and I agree with what you say.."why would you block a friend" Maybe someday Adland will rename this something beside "Friends",but for now that is what we have....The bottom line is that it is merely a way to invite others to Network with us.
Visit www.topbizops.com/sims for all the products,services,and software that business owners want and need.
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/26/2006 7:39:50 PM
If I ever consider blocking anyone on my list of friends I hope I remove them first and block them second.. Think I can do that.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!