Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Just invited all friends to this forum
6/18/2006 11:14:02 PM
I would have liked to be on that list of friends. I always like to know how things look and how they are delivered. Especially when using a service.. If you have a copy of your invitation: Post it please.. :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Bob
Bob Sims

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Just invited all friends to this forum
6/19/2006 12:29:37 AM
Hello Roger; Here is a copy of the invitation I got. ********************************************* Your Friend Invites You To Join A Forum! This is an opt-in invitation. Action is required on your part to be added to this forum. Hi Bob Sims, This message was sent to inform you that your friend: Roger Bjornerud has created the following discussion Forum: I wonder why.. and you were invited to be a member of this forum. Read this discussion in your RSS Reader Note: To accept this invitation and subscribe to the forum please click here. To clear this invitation and allow for invitation to this forum in the future click here. To decline this invitation and block any further invitations to this forum click here. To remove Roger Bjornerud from your friends' list click this link. Thank you for using AdlandPro Community.
Visit www.topbizops.com/sims for all the products,services,and software that business owners want and need.
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2006 12:39:44 AM
Thanks Bob. You received this in your email or here at Adland?

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2006 1:59:21 AM
Hi Rose, Deleted your duplicate. The one with one word missing. ;) Great training.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!