Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Get It All In One Place!
6/17/2006 11:11:11 AM
Subject: Special Offer for My Loyal Associates Hi Everyone in my Business Tips Group You have heard about once in a lifetime opportunities and you have probably seen some once in a lifetime opportunities, but did you take action or wait until it was too late? I am going to tell you about a true Once in a Lifetime Opportunity. The service I am talking about is called Profit Yesterday and this site literally contains everything necessary to start, run, market and build a business online. The owner of the site has been online since 1999 and has built one of the best online marketing systems on the Internet. Profit Yesterday includes every site he owns and was setup to allow people the opportunity to get all the tools and resources necessary to build their business. The price of Profit Yesterday is just $67 and this is a one-time payment for life. This is your Opportunity for a Lifetime because through June 30, 2006, you can get the entire Profit Yesterday System for only $67 and you will never pay again. You can even split it in two easy payments of 33.50! There is no reason not to do this! Even if you do not have a product or a website. It is all here! Beginning July 1, 2006, the site will be priced at $79/year and while this is not a big increase in immediate cost you can get it now for only $67 and never pay again or wait and pay $79/year. This is your Opportunity of a Lifetime. Don't wait; get it now! Just in case you were wondering, I have listed a few of the features below and you can read all about these and many other features and benefits at the site. Below is a brief overview of what you will get for your $67 one-time payment: * 2,000 highly targeted site visitors * Full service and Ad-Free Autoresponder * Unlimited use Ad and Link Tracker * Multiple Capture and Promo pages * Website Hosting * URL Rotator service that is top of the line * Hundreds of e-books, scripts, software and download products with resell and Master resell rights * Targeted traffic for life with their Ads4aYear Program * One of the best lead and list building systems on the Internet today--this one service alone sells for $57 and is so advanced you will have people paying you to build your lists. Plus and this is HUGE, the owner of Profit Yesterday is building a new site called 2tillprofit that will complement your Profit Yesterday service or anything else you are selling and when you get Profit Yesterday in June, you will also get this site when it launches on July 1. I have seen the overview for 2tillprofit and it is going to really blow you away. So, use the following URL and get your Profit Yesterday Executive account today. And while there is the option to get PY free and have access to the big tools for 30 days, doing this will make you forfeit your Opportunity for a Lifetime and your 2tillprofit bonus. You need Profit Yesterday and now you can get it all for the $67 one-time payment for life! (Or, 2 easy payments of $33.50 ea.) You can contact me if you have any questions. I paid for Profit Yesterday and I have found it to be everything as promised and a lot more. You can't turn back time once the price changes, but you can still Profit Yesterday today. http://snipurl.com/profitnow To Your Success David,
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!