Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE EIGHT INVISIBLE STAINS OF THE SOUL - PART I
6/16/2006 5:13:55 PM
Hello Patricia, Again you touch my heart. I had a feeling that you were where I once had been. I sent you two links of articles that I hope have also helped you. I remember when I wanted to give up, and at the time giving up seemed much easier than continuing the fight. But eventually, I won. I will not tell you that I am completely healed. For the most part I am. However, now and then, if stresses get to be a bit much I will have a little relapse. The only difference is now I know how to handle them and I know that they will go away. Let me give you the link to my blog. In fact, I talk about this in my last posting. I will be posting again shortly, so if it is not right there, go to the next posting. http://thecorner4women.blogspot.com/ In the meantime, I am going to send you a private message. I want you to know that I am here for you and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Love you, Luella May
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE EIGHT INVISIBLE STAINS OF THE SOUL - PART I
6/16/2006 6:04:54 PM
Hola Jenny! Thank you so much for dropping by and for your kind words! This gives such insight as to why we do the things we do. Many are reactions from what we experienced when we were very young. A child does not have the coping mechanisms that an adult possesses and is totally dependent on their parents for life itself. When a child is abused, this does irreperable harm. Then, as we grow,we are subject to the abuses of the world. Some of these experiences are so traumatic that they are ingrained in our subconscious and we react to them to this very day. Oh, and by the way, I don't think Judy was referring to the neck. LOL! Of course, this is Luellita! Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!