Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE EIGHT INVISIBLE STAINS OF THE SOUL - PART I
6/16/2006 4:29:22 PM
Hello Amanda, Bless your heart, thank you for sharing part of your life with me. This is Luella by the way. Even after you give all your burdens to the Lord, you go through a refinement and growing process. Your class sounds like it was wonderful. I wouldn't believe in rushing through anything like that. The way you did it sounds so perfect. It sounds like the Lord gave you the gift of poetry only for a season, and when it served it's purpose He took it back. There is an awesome beauty in that. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2006 4:32:30 PM
Hello Luella, A terrific article. There must be so many people who have at least one of those stains to be bleached out of their lives. It's a great concept. Bleach the stain and get rid of the pain! I agree with Chris - your comment about surrounding yourself with positive people, when you can choose, is important. And even when you don't feel too positive, it sometimes helps to "pretend" to be and sometimes it rubs off on yourself - "smile and the world smiles with you" and when they do, you smile back - and this time its for real. And Judy, when you say that your son is a pain in the anatomy, I presume you meant the neck!
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2006 4:42:59 PM
Oh Judy, since our encounter at the last forum I have come to treasure you as a friend. You have such depth, such character, and you are very intelligent too. First of all, thank you for your very kind words. I have taken them to heart and genetic memory is such a curiously new concept for me. But yes, I can definitely see the correlation. I have a lot to learn from you and I want to definitely learn from you. You are bringing things up that I have merely heard just in passing, as a gentle breeze that you feel just for an instant as it goes on its way. You have heightened my curiosity to immeasurable lengths and you may have some answers for which I have been searching all my life. I would love to receive the site for Reflexology. That is another area that I have been extremely curious about for many, many years. I would so like to learn. I am now delving into learning about alternative medicines, so maybe this was the time for all these things to come about. Thank you so much and yes, John and I will most definitely share it with the world. I am sure I am not the only one that is searching. Thank you Judy for being who you are. What I like most about you is that you are honest and forthright. I so admire that in a person and there are so few in the world. By the way, as a friend, you are a "keeper." Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2006 4:56:33 PM
Hello Chris, This is most wonderful advice. I no longer watch the news at all and have decided to live in my own little world. Actually, I am quite happy that way. You are so very right. If something important enough is going on, you will surely find out about it. No need to waste your life away worrying. I have met quite a few friends that I cherish at Adlands. You hear so many bad things about the internet. However, for me the internet has made the world a much smaller and happier place to be in. All of my friends that may be half way around the world are now merely my neighbors who I look forward to seeing every day. Oh, this is Luella answering by the way. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2006 5:05:30 PM
Hello Kathy, Thank you so very much for dropping by and for your very kind words. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!