Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Re :Re: Autism, The Worlds Terrible Secret
10/12/2006 9:55:18 AM

Hello Everybody

Speaking of giving up and losing hope. Thiese are two things we just can't do with regard to our children and Autism. Here is what some people are doing to make a difference. There are many ways that you can help too. If you want more information, please just reply to this forum and I will send you a whole list of ways you can help.

PRESS RELEASE
For Immediate Release:
October 12, 2006

Rita Shreffler, NAA (Nixa, MO) 417-818-9030
Wendy Fournier, NAA (Portsmouth, RI) 401-632-7523

National Autism Association Encourages Parents of Vaccine-Injured Children to Participate in Upcoming ACIP Meeting
Use of mercury in vaccines scheduled for discussion on October 25 in Atlanta

Nixa, MO – The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will meet October 25 and 26 at the CDC in Atlanta. Parents of children injured by the vaccine preservative thimerosal (mercury) plan to attend the meeting to demand that mercury be removed from vaccines, especially from flu shots currently recommended for pregnant women and young children.

This past June, the committee made no recommendations for thimerosal-free flu shots despite numerous requests from parents who traveled from all parts of the country to make statements to committee members. In response to a written request from National Autism Association board member Lyn Redwood, the committee has placed thimerosal on the meeting agenda for Wednesday, October 25. “Our government agencies, including the CDC, have for years shown concern over elevated mercury levels in newborns, yet this committee continues to insist that injecting mercury into pregnant women and infants is safe. This is a mixed message that must be addressed for the sake of our children’s health,” commented Ms. Redwood. “I’m glad the ACIP has placed this critical topic on the agenda so that parents can have a voice in the discussion.”

While thimerosal has been phased out of some vaccines, this form of mercury is still used in some vaccines including most flu shots. Environmental Protection Agency guidelines indicate that the 25 micrograms of mercury contained in thimerosal-preserved flu shots is safe for an adult weighing 550 pounds. A growing number of parents and scientists believe that the increased use of mercury-containing vaccines starting in the late 1980’s has led to the huge rise in autism that now affects one in 166 children in America. “To caution women against eating too much fish during pregnancy while advising them to take a mercury injection sounds ridiculous, yet that is exactly what is happening with the flu shot,” according to Ann Brasher, NAA vice president and grandmother of a mercury-injured ten year old boy. “Getting mercury out of vaccines is the ultimate no-brainer. Making vaccines as safe as possible should be this committee’s first priority.”

The committee consists of 15 experts in fields associated with immunization who have been selected by the Secretary of Health and Human Services to provide advice on immunizations. They develop written recommendations for the routine administration of vaccines to the pediatric and adult populations. ACIP is the only entity in the federal government that makes such recommendations.

Parents are urged to attend the ACIP meeting, or to mail letters to the committee requesting that a recommendation be made to provide only thimerosal-free flu shots to pregnant women and children. Parents can register to attend the meeting by visiting www.cdc.gov/nip/acip/dates.htm

Meeting Dates: October 25-26, 2006
1600 Clifton Road, NE
Building 19, Room 232, Auditorium B
Atlanta, Georgia 30333

To learn more about autism, visit www.nationalautism.org

-30-

Think Autism. Think Cure.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

The following link will take you to a program that I gave up on once but, I am now involved with again. Simply because a few friends of mine believe so whole heartedly in this program that they actually kept me in it for several months.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Re: Autism, The Worlds Terrible Secret
10/12/2006 2:20:50 PM
Thank you William for inviting me to your forum and accepting my friendship :) This is a powerful article!! I see many threads in this forum and will take a look at them all. Understanding is just the beginning, thanks for sharing this information. Your Sligoian friend :) Crystal
Advertise and Promote For Free at the MOS Business Network http://myouterspace.ning.com
+0
10/12/2006 6:49:35 PM

Hello Crystal

Thanks for stopping by my forums. I appreciate your concern for our kids with autism. The more I dig into this autism situation, the more angry I get. I am completely convinced that Big Pharma and our government has been lying to us for a long time about the use of thimerasol in childhood immunizations and flu shots. We are starting to make some progress in this area but people seem to have grown complacent and hopeless these days. It seems like either  nobody is willing to fight for what they believe in anymore or they just think the government  will always just take care of everthing for them. It is a sad state of affairs either way. Tahnks again for stopping by

By the way. Is there anyone in Sligo that you want me to say hello to for you. I''ll just yell it out the door. I'm sure they will hear me. LOL

I went to your website and signed up for the music program but so far I haven't been able to update my media player to hear anything. I am really anxious to hear your songs. I am a bit of a poet/ songwriter/ guitar player myself. Well, take care now Crystal and please stay in touch.

The following link will take you to a program that I gave up on once but, I am now involved with again. Simply because a few friends of mine believe so whole heartedly in this program that they actually kept me in it for several months.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
10/12/2006 9:57:56 PM
Yes, Bill...immunization is an epidemic in the making, and this has been going on for years. I have three children and one thing parents can do is stand up for their childrens rights and not immunize. My children do not recieve shots and everybody has a right to not accept them. I know many would frown upon this and many (including family members) have becuase they feel it is bad parenting. Well, I love my children and that is exactly why I don't immunize. People need to read and be open to the truth. Forums like this is a great place to start. I hope you are able to hear my songs soon, would love your feedback. I spent alot of time trying to find band members when in PA with no luck...and here there was another songwriter right in town LOL...crazy!! As for the shout out LOL...my Aunt Myrna (Dunlap), back by the cemetary! :) appreciate it! Take Care, Crystal
Advertise and Promote For Free at the MOS Business Network http://myouterspace.ning.com
+0
10/13/2006 8:55:28 AM

Hello Crystal

Recently, Ally and I had to take Summer, Ally's 5 year old daughter, to the Dr for vaccinations for school. We insisted that the be thimerosal free vaccines. They are available if you ask. Oddly enough though, the nurse hadn't even heard about any problems associated with childhood vaccinations. Well, now she knows. We promptly filled her in by pointng out some statistics. Maybe we can make a difference if we all just keep plugging away at it. I sure hope so.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!