Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Dealing With Stress: The 24 Hour way!
6/15/2006 3:45:15 PM
Hi Luella and John, Some very practical advice from William and Judy. So I'm going to make a list and deal with the things I CAN do something about. I'm going to write it by hand with the Computer SWITCHED OFF and that way I know where I have put the list I want to work from (if I don't lose it of course) I'm going to remember that worry is like a rocking horse - it takes up your time and gets you nowhere. I'm going to forget I have two teenage boys. I'll take all the apple cider vinegar tablets you recommend. If that doesn't work, I'll shut myself in the workshop and paint until I feel less stressed because the angels don't answer back, then I'll go to bed with a good book! Take care Jenny
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2006 1:00:18 AM
Hello Jenny, Bless your heart, I don't like the sound of this post. You sound like you are, indeed, stressed. Two teenage boys can be a handful. Apple cider vinegar is for optimum health, not necessarily for stress, although, yes, it does help that too. I simply love your definition of worry. But now I'm worried about you Jenny. If you need someone to talk to, I am here for you. Love you. Luella
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2006 8:22:52 AM
Hi Luella, You worry too much. The list is on its way. It works much better with old fashioned pen and paper!! (How right you are Judy) Painting angels is a great way of getting rid of stress - and it increases my output! and the book was great!! Now if you can find anyway for my dishes to get washed and put away by themselves - THAT would get rid of a lot of stress for me and lots and lots of mums!! Take care, Lots of love
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2006 10:22:05 AM
Hi Jennifer, John Here, I used to have 2 very good automatic dishwashers, but unfortunately they grew up LOL. Gone are the days when my kids thought that washing pots was great fun playing in the bubbles, Oh well looks like dad's lumbered again. Painting and drawing has always relaxed me, I could escape into a carefree world of my own creativity, however I relex nowadays by writing my articles and gardening. However gardening is so relaxing that often very little actually gets done as I love nothing better than simply enjoying the wonderful surprises that mother nature shows me everyday. Love and peace John Elliott aka Oaky Wood and Luella May
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!