Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What if you could Go Back in TIME?
6/10/2006 4:39:40 AM
Hello Deborah! This is Luella. LOL! Thanks for dropping by! Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 3:13:56 PM
Hi there Luella and John, I agree in general that we are what life has made us and life is for living now and to be enjoyed. But I would be dishonest if I could say that I would NEVER change anything. I wouldn't change the things that I have experienced, whether good or bad. But never wanting to put the clock back for something I may have done to hurt another person - of course I would. We all would wouldn't we? Take care Jennifer
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2006 6:21:38 PM
Hello Jenny, After reading your post I am going to reverse my position. Yes, I would go back and make one particular change. I once had a choice as to whom I would marry and I picked the wrong one. Why? Because my parents approved of the wrong one and the pressure was too great for me at the time. However, had I done that, where would I be now? I might not even be here replying to you. I would have had different or maybe no children, no bus kids, no elderlies. I would have gone down a totally different path. Would I have developed and anxiety disorder causing me to learn how to live my life in a more positive light? I surely would not be who I am today. And yes, I would choose to go back to do things differently in order not to hurt someone. Even though the hurt was not intentional, I would redo it. Of course, this is Luella. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!