Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
M
M K

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Introduction To Surf 4 Kidz.
6/6/2006 8:11:56 PM
Hi there, I want to welcome you to the Forum that has been set up by the one and only Goofy Newfy, Mike King, from Newfoundland Canada, while this Forum is dedicated to those that Surf Traffic Exchanges and would be willing to surf a couple of minutes a day on one or more of our suggested sites in order to help fight Child Abuse and to raise support and awareness for a number of other worthy Global Charitable Organizations that help kids as well, it is far from being only about Surfing. I have found from first hand experience that most of the Surfing Population is made up of people who are working hard to get their site or sites seen by as many people as possible on a regular basis so that they can build their businesses, you might consider it like renting space for your company in a busy shopping centre, it is well worth the investment of time and cash that it took to get your business in a high traffic area, well that is what you will be doing by Surfing for hits. However, since you are going to be looking for other ways as well I am sure to build your business I have decided to provide you with a lot of opportunities to do just that from this Forum, you will get access here to everything from free and/or Paid Advertising, Downloads, Lead Generators, Biz Opps etc... right up to the ability to simply get to know other members and share personal stories and experiences with them. Basicly I have made it my goal to scour the Internet and find all of the best free and/or paid programs that are available to help you have success online and now is your chance to access them. Plus I have left just enough room and overlooked purposely just enough programs that you will have a chance to be the first to list them here, this way you can also build your personal downline by being a member of S4K as well. All I ask of you as a member is that you be willing to read other members posts, check out each others opportunities and/or products/services and support each other first before going elsewhere for the exact same things. Team work and sharing is what will make S4K a huge success and the more success we have the better we can provide to our members. I also ask that if you are looking to upgrade to a VIP member with S4K that you join BYB at the link provided in the thread which explains all the bonuses and extras that you will recieve as a member of our BYB team. You can not beat this VIP membership at only 10.00 per month, trust me. The best part is that by joining BYB you will also be investing 4.00 per month in UVACA: United Voice Against Child Abuse at the same time and of course investing in the future of S4K at the same time as well as the other Organizations that we choose to support. Plus you will be accessing a tonne of resources aimed at helping increase your current level of Net Success. Now to join the Forum and start accessing a tonne of resources and to choose the one Manual Traffic Exchange that you will be using to help our children you need to access the following link and visit the threads and fill in what ever appeals to you, there should be many sections that you can use to promote your business and/or businesses and build your downlines while at the same time learning even more about the Industry and simply having fun doing it. You can also leave a message for the Goofy Newfy at Ask A Goofy Newfy or ask any questions that you may have about any and/or all of the programs you find here. Plus there is a section for suggestions and ideas as well. Continue on to the Club Forum: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/16531/ShowForum.aspx Choose Your Manual Traffic Exchange: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/379329.aspx Learn More About BYB: Bring Your Buddy: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/379194.aspx Your Goofy Newfy Buddy, Mike King.
+0