Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Speaking Of Wealth For Families
6/4/2006 4:43:02 PM
Speaking as A Concerned Lay Christian, I am starting this forum for addressing issues that have been keeping many families in poverty, globally. These series of articles will be seeking to provide positive approach to the root cause of poverty around the world. Permit me to say from the outset, the scourge of poverty will be removed when people everywhere see themselves Created In The Likeness Of The All-Sufficient And Rich Creator. This, of necessity, will challenge, repudiated, expose and cast off interpretations of the Bible that condition many people to be embracing abject poverty. Furthermore, The Call To Release Families Globally From Poverty, is presented here from A Business Perspective. This means that you as members of Adland Pro, can be using your Computer Based Business for contributing to Wealth For Families Globally. As a matter of fact, The Business Community is showing a more Realistic Approach To Wealth For Families Globally, than many of my Christian friends. For the most part, Privileged Christians have been nterpreting the Bible historically to give the poor a negative attitude towards Prosperous Ownership Of Business. Broadly speaking, it has been Non-Christians who have been creating mployment for families; providing education that sees family members moving beyond providing cheap domestic service; ensuring that families acquire skills that prepare them to become leaders at various levels. On the other hand, Privileged Christians have been removing Jesus from His role as "Lord of heaven and earth." He is not presented to the poor as One Entrusting His Abundance to them. Nor is Jesus brought to the poor as One Expecting Returns On The Investment Of Resources He entrusts to His them. Computer is making it possible for you to expand on what The Business Community has been doing for families. You have the opportunity for crossing all kinds of barriers and seeing your Computer Related Business bringing many more families around the world, into The Age Of Knowledge. By using your computer for empowering more families to Become Prosperous Business Owners, tension will be reduced. You will have more Business Partners around the world. There will be Profitable Returns On Your Investment. Clearly, then, the time has come for challenging interpretation of the Bible that are leading to fragmented families around the world; leading to dysfunctional homes where fathers do not take sponsibility for providing for their households; fostering conditions where children of the poor are not raised to love knowledge and pursue excellence. For these and other reasons, this forum is giving Computer Users Of Good-Will, Business Options For Correcting Historic Errors. Your Computer Based Business can be reaching out to multiplied millions who are victims of benign neglect. Those who have been excluded from A Knowledge Based Market Place, can be instructed, with your computer, To Embrace Knowledge And Prosperity. Prepared By David Johnson http://www.globalfamilyadvocate.com jubileeday@adlandpro.com
Global Family Advocate is cast in the role of providing resources for more people around the world to be seated around The Economic Table. http://follow4more.info/?i=100974/ Special Info are also provided at: 137133-1@inforeply.com / 137133-2@infore
+0
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Speaking Of Wealth For Families
6/6/2006 10:08:57 AM
(This is actually an explanation to the first posting. It could also be considered a follow-up posting). We are told that "Knowledge is power." Perhaps you will allow me to update the statement above by saying that Those Who Apply What They Know, will go on to Have Progressive Levels Of Power. For many families around the world, they are excluded from knowing how to acquire and apply knowledge that comes from computer skills. Some are not even able to read or write their names. Others are so far behind educationally, access to, or usage of computer, ranks low on their level of concern. Some of these people, are Victims Of Unbalanced Beliefs. At the same time, though, there is so much to be done for the majority of families around the world, only computer has the flexibility to address their needs. The challenge that is before us, then, is to apply Computer Based Businesses for Empowering Families Globally To Prosper. Be aware that you will face religious opposition for attempting to Empower Families To Become Prosperous. It is as though some are seeing it as Their Call From God to keep the poor depending on free food and used clothes. Starting With Reprehensive Of Poor Families Currently, North America has representatives of poor families from around the world. These have come to North America to escape the poverty that wrong interpretation of the Bible shackeled them with. At times, people from poor areas of the world will risk their lives to Seek A Better Standard Of Life in the here and now. Since there are so many representatives from around the world who are living in North America; and since religious leaders are not taking the initiatives for Correcting Historic Errors, Business Minded People will have to empower them to become contacts to families in their homelands. Ways have to be found for speeding up the process by which Representatives From Poor Nations, are empowered to become Business Minded. Yes! Computer Based Skills is the most reliable tool for bringing millions into A Knowledge Based Economy. From A Business Perspective, when more people are given access to computer, there will be more market for those who are providing Computer Based Services. Also, those who are seeing Business Opportunities in Empowering Families Globally, will have an expanded market for their business. Because most programs are currently catering to those who are already knowledgeable about computer, there is need for major changes. More programs are needed for beginners without making them feel like dummies and/or stupid. After addressing the needs of Representatives Of Families From the nations, they will function as Bridges Of Knowledge to their homelands. Computer Based Knowledge can truly be the remedy "Blissful ignorace" and abject poverty. Blending Computer Based Knowledge And Wealth Almost every kind of business in North America, is based on some usage of computer. Consequently, both money and Computer Related Knowledge have to be blended to release the poor of the earth from poverty. Again, Business Minded People can be Empowering Famileies Globally To Prosper where religion failed the poor. It is much more economical to educate the poor of the world than to send armies to keep them in poverty. But since there is A Great Divide between rich and poor, we need to Build Bridges With Computer Based Knowledge. This forum can be considering ways for building bridges between rich and poor families globally. It is no longer Good Business Practices to be excluding the majority from prosperity and knowledge. Prepared by David Johnson http://www.globalfamilyadvocate.com jubileeday@adlandpro.com
Global Family Advocate is cast in the role of providing resources for more people around the world to be seated around The Economic Table. http://follow4more.info/?i=100974/ Special Info are also provided at: 137133-1@inforeply.com / 137133-2@infore
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/6/2006 12:37:52 PM
Hello David, Yes poverty is a very deterring factor in families today,its great to see someone wanting to help,I also like to help in good causes,great forum,Kathy Martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
6/6/2006 5:03:31 PM
David; Very timely topic. Count me in to help in any way I can. Your friend Frank
Please Help Us Stop Global Warming. Help Us Save The Amazon Rainforest. http://www.RainforestSringsWater.com
+0
6/7/2006 5:47:49 PM
Hello David! 8) Thank you for the invitation to your forum. I will take look at your site. I hope all is well with you and your family. Take care my friend! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!