Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Here are two more for you ...
6/3/2006 5:33:35 AM
Good morning to all, Lawton, thank you for your kind comment and I enjoyed reading your website... every learning journey through life is an experience to be respected and admired ... My dear friend Georgios - (Ge + ergon) - the name of kings and protectors of the weak ... dragon slayer and patron saint ... and also the name of my beloved grandfather ... (George) ... a good friend in Greece and another in Cyprus ... You are absolutely right ... I have family in Sicily ... everything you know about my name is absolutely correct ... and there is one more ... In Sicily, the Greek town of Enna on the surrounding areas of Mount Etna, is also used as a diminuitive for the name ... I hope you have a wonderful weekend ...
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2006 10:28:10 AM
Hello Venerina, Do you know what Americans say? "Rock it!". In Time I will set up a forum topic Venus, Veners, Venerina, dfinition and origin. Just give me the time. Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2006 10:28:55 AM
Hello Venerina, Do you know what Americans say? "Rock it!". In Time I will set up a forum topic Venus, Venera, Venerina, definition and origin. Just give me the time. Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/3/2006 10:52:37 AM
hehehehehe .... I think you're probably a busy enough man ... and besides ... I'm sure it's not really interesting enough to have a forum .... hehehehehe .... but thank you ... Have a nice weekend
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2006 12:44:11 AM
Hi Venerina I would like to thank you so very much for your contribution to the forum. I like your work so much that you are more than welcome to submit any works you would like. I would love to see more - God Bless
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!