Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Here are two more for you ...
6/1/2006 5:42:57 AM
The first one ... won an award for me and was published in a book in the US. Hope you like them... Time stands still for no-one ... As I sit ... I begin to sigh And my mind wanders back to times gone by The world is spinning within my head Of all the things that were left unsaid Tears of laughter, tears of sorrow From whom did we steal them? And to whom did we borrow? We aspire, we delay We forget to live for each single day We dream, we replay We spend our time wishing our lives away To the past ... oh such sweet sorrow Makes who we are stronger or hollow To the future ... a new day It may never come so we kneel and we pray Keep them safe, keep them near Rid us of guilt and rid us of fear Live ... Love .... and make us thy sun Time stands still for no-one! May you ... May you sleep in peace in that special place Where Angels hold you in their warm embrace May a light always shine in your home So you never forget that you're not alone May you seek in the silence and eventually find What truly lies inside the depths of your mind An open heart I wish for you To love, to hold and to always be true .... Have a great day all ...
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Here are two more for you ...
6/1/2006 8:17:23 AM
Hello Venerina, You are a hidden tallent in many areas. Now I see you are writing too. Well my sea bubbling Naiad. Your pen is strong, your brain is clear and your tongue is cracking and breaking bones. I wish you Good Luck my Musa from Italy. I enjoy to read what my friends feel and think. Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/1/2006 9:11:28 AM
Yasu my Hellenic friend, My spelling is probably really bad but ... Poli Kala pu sas vlepume ksanà ... I love your writings ... Efkaristo poli for the kind words ... I hope I haven't broken that many bones hehehehehe ... Che musa sarei se non sapessi esprimere l'eterna ispirazione dell'anima ... lolol I learnt and am still learning much from the Greek culture ... Prospatho na matho katee kathemera ... Una faccia ... una razza ... Un abbraccio ... e buona giornata ... Thes etho Avrio ...
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/1/2006 2:28:43 PM
Hello Little Aphrodite Yes "una faccia,una razza" same face same rase. Here we use the Italian frase. You could be any Greek woman in my part of the world. Your Greeklish (=GreekEnglish) is perfect. I presume you are connected to Sicily from where your name is derived from Santa Venerina. (Venus>Venera+ suffix -ina)>>Venerina. VENUS>APHODITE, so Venerina is equal to little Aphrodite. Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
6/1/2006 6:06:40 PM
I enjoyed these; thank you for sharing your mind and heart with us. Lawton www.myspiritualjourney.info
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!