Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
{PRAYER FOR EARTHQUAKE VICTIMS}
5/31/2006 7:02:16 AM
HI ALL! I wanted to put a prayer in here for the Earthquake victims.They certainly need help over there now. Father in Jesus' Name, I ask you to help the Earthquake Victims in Indonesia. Please help them find Your Peace and salvation in spite of the circumstances. Please help the people who are bringing aid do it as quickly as possible so they can get food and shelter and medical aid.Also be with the ones who are sending help find strength to carry out their tasks. In Jesus' name I ask this, AMEN!
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: {PRAYER FOR EARTHQUAKE VICTIMS}
5/31/2006 3:35:21 PM
Carla, A loud AMEN Roger
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2006 6:46:36 PM
Hello Roger, Thanks! I am sure the victims will appreciate all prayers they can get. It's a very bad situation over there. Sincerely, Carla :)
+0
6/1/2006 6:49:59 PM
Heavenly Father, We know that you have compassion on the anyone who suffers disadvantage. Comfort the injured, the homeless, the sick and those who are mourning the loss of family or friends. Lift them up in your comforting arms. And bless all who are involved in relief efforts. Give them strength, persistence, wisdom and discernment. Let abundant funds be made available to help all who have been stricken by this disaster. We ask this in the name of your dear Son Jesus Christ Amen
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/1/2006 8:40:03 PM
Hello Stuart, A hearty AMEN to your prayer too! God bless you bro! Carla :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!