Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Create True and Perceived Value
5/27/2006 5:13:56 AM
Hi Cheri, John Here, First off yes, I am a designer, but I only design for ourselves The Corner 4 Women which keeps me very busy. I do not build websites for others, and fully endorse your recommendations for using Linda Caroll's services. There are far too many websites out there which are exactly the same as the next one, basically because affiliate progams give you one or two pages with your name on it and expect everyone to do well with these canned websites, which they really won't. Individuality is the key, even the big search engines like Google are constantly changing their algorythms to exclude these duplicated sites, so getting one listed is becoming almost impossible, so really are a waste of time and effort using these type of webpages. As for the about page, you are quite right Cheri, as long as the information is somewhere and the most important thing is that it be truthful. Ok so you don't have to go into every single detail of your life, but to show your visitor how you arrived where you are today could even inspire and motivate your visitor into crossing that threshold and becoming a customer. I myself am no marketing expert and wouldn't even deem to be classed as one. I'm self taught through reading everything I could, knowledge really is power, and no one can ever expect to be successful without acquiring it, and continuing to learn more as each day passes. I would advise anyone to start simple and expand as you learn more by implimenting the ongoing knowledge you are gaining. Lots of Love John Elliott aka Oaky Wood and Luella May
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2006 2:47:51 PM
Hi John, What a great article, and all sooo true. Thank you very much. Your Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2006 4:11:18 PM
Hello John and Luella, John your article is, as always, extremely informative and very useful. I particularly like your comments on the relationship you have with site visitors and customers. They are not statistics on your Web counter or sums of money received - they are real people - even if you dont get to meet them face to face. Trust is important, as is RESPECT for your visitors and customers. For example, with my own site - I didn't build it, but had a very large say in how it was done and the photos are mine and we have painted all the angels. The description are truthful. There is no way that I would want to mislead anyone - it would be counter productive - you get found out in the end. I hope it is as beautiful as we can make it, so that people come away from it having enjoyed what they see and dont feel pressurized into buying something they dont want. I would rather lose a sale, than have a customer who regrets their purchase later. And, I would rather keep a friend. I seem to have gone a bit off track here, sorry chaps, but that point in your article rather impressed me, John. Saludos Jennifer
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2006 3:55:43 AM
Hello Deborah! This is Luella replying to you. Thank you so much for dropping by. I will definitely agree with you in that John has written a most wonderful article. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2006 4:05:15 AM
Mi estimada amiga Jennifer! This is Luella. I am the little angel on the right! Thank you so much for your reply applauding John's article and no, in no way did you get off track. Your point was right on the mark and so very true. It is so important that the customer be happy at all times. In fact, we do everything with our customers' happiness in mind. I am sure that John (he is the little angel on the left) will certainly agree. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!