Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Xxxxx Xxxxx

74 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Body Cleanse Weight Loss System
5/24/2006 10:02:04 PM
Isagenix Press Release New Mother Drops 62 Pounds of Post-Pregnancy Weight After Doctor Recommended Isagenix New Mother Char Melcher with daughter Taylor (left) and after following her Isagenix Program. Chandler, Ariz. – April 05, 2006 – Char Melcher from San Jose, Calif. had trouble dropping extra pounds after her pregnancy. To help her to lose weight safely and gain better health, her doctor referred her to Isagenix. A few months later, Melcher had lost a total of 62 pounds and eight dress sizes by following her Isagenix program. Months after giving birth to her baby daughter Taylor, Melcher weighed 210 pounds. She said she put on the extra weight during pregnancy because she didn’t pay attention to her diet. "My logic was I’ll get fat anyway, so I’ll eat whatever I want," said Melcher. "That was a big mistake!" At five feet and seven inches tall and normally weighing about 140-150 pounds, the unwanted pounds were a problem that Melcher didn’t want to get used to. Melcher said that her Isagenix program helped her body to naturally cleanse and eliminate impurities. The impurities may have slowed metabolism in her body. Melcher added that she enjoyed her journey to lose weight, because IsaLean Shakes tasted so good. "The Chocolate is the only way to go," said Melcher. "But tailor the program to fit your needs. I was really heavy before Isagenix. Now I feel like a million bucks and I love it!" Melcher’s doctor Narisse Kendrick, M.D. from Los Gatos, Calif. is the founder and medical director of Women’s Care for Life Medical Practice, Inc. Dr. Kendrick is a board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist (OB/GYN) who has practiced in San Jose for eight years. She was recently awarded BEST DOCTOR in the 2005 Los Gatos Daily News Readers' Choice Survey. "Quite a few of my patients are on Isagenix," said Dr. Kendrick. "I used Isagenix myself and lost 35 pounds. I like the Vanilla Shake with peaches in it."To Order Products Go to www.shinault.isagenix.com
+0
Helen Smith

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Body Cleanse Weight Loss System
5/24/2006 11:49:16 PM
Hi Raymond, Thank you for the information, I have a friend who is a diabetic, and may need this product I will send the link to her via email, and follow up by talking with her about it.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!