Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do more research on these so called Fuel Savers!
5/24/2006 2:37:37 PM
OH sugar? did I miss something? please send me the info or link
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Do more research ...
5/24/2006 2:48:45 PM
Anthony, are you moving or expanding to Oregon? On research, that's limited to court cases and legal suits, word of mouth, number of years of experience, customers' testimonials, etc. and the web for consumers. It should be said here that a high profile oil company's ad program was influence by a higher authority to change it's wording because of the poorly choosen words in the ad. I still get a kick out of watching the duel between two car motors; jumping out of their cars' hood for a duel at high. The guy reaches down to the ground for the quart of oil and he almost gets his hand shot off.
+0
5/24/2006 3:23:20 PM
Hello Anthony : Thanks for the great information . Enjoyed all the reading . Not to knock any of these products as well. I will tell you though That 3 years ago I found a gas saving product that for only $10 per cylinder (v6 engine = $60) You clipped it on your spark plug wires and you immediately got 50 -80 more miles per tank of gas and an increase of 18% more horsepower. there has been more than 6 Million sold and the first one came out in 1970. I have personally used one on my Dodge Van (I bought last year a riding lawn mower that had two cylinder so I could put on the engine. I consume 1/3 less fuel.) and have sent one to all my 6 Kids over two years ago for Xmas. They have all reported to me that they got better gas mileage and more increase in power. This product gives a electronically charge in the cylinder just before it fires to break down the gas molecules, So that when it fired you got a 80% burn on the fuel instead of 60-65 you normally get. It works off the corona charge that travels on the out side of your plug wires. The same corona charge that makes a timing light work to time an engine. This product even comes with a 10 year unconditional Warranty. You just clip it on your plug wires shut the hood and drive for ten years saving $500-$1,000 per year, With out spending another dime out of pocket money. If you buy another vehicle with the same amount of cylinders. You just take it off the old vehicle and put it on the new one and up dated your warranty card and continue to save. I was so impressed with this product I went and met with the founder of it and became a distribution distributor for him. Any one who wants one can contact our “The Rockin Elders Foundation” And order one. We use this to raise funds for our foundation. Since putting this product on my Van I have tried adding other gas additives to see if they would increase my mileage even more and none of them made a difference in my mileage. Thanks again for your report on gas additives . You are right people should check them out more through and not just get caught up in all the money they think they can make getting others to buy it. Have a nice day. Fredie Founder of “The Rockin Elders Foundation”
+0
5/24/2006 3:36:48 PM
Greetings Anthony, Gary and Janice Hawkins would welcome you to check out Enviro-Max Plus a US Patented Fuel Catalyst! We are not Rocket Scientist, however we can say after using the product for over 9 months now that we enjoy a huge savings! Our 2003 Pontiac Vibe has increased it's mileage by 10 more miles per gallon out on the road which translates in to a 34% increase! We enjoy saving of about a third the cost of every gallon of gas we purchase now! Our last fill up here in Lewiston was $2.94 per gallon! One you realize that it is considered NORMAL for your engine to burn only 80% to 85% of all the gas you pour through it, and the rest goes right out the exhaust pipes as emissions or vehicle pollution which also tends to enter your oil and cause wear and tear on your engine! Enviro-Max Plus is a US Patented Fuel Catalyst that enables your engine to burn up to 99% of the same fuel you been buying and only about 1% going out the exhaust pipe as emissions or vehicle pollution! It makes sense that your engine will last up to 50% longer with less wear and tear. Read all the testimonials of people just like you and us who are using this product! People just like you are doccumenting increases up to 35% using this product! It makes us feel great knowing too that we are decreasing our vehicle's pollution by up to 80% for cleaner air for us all! Just how good is this product? You can order this product with little or no risk! It comes with a 60 day money back guarantee on the purchase price! So you get Results! We like to call Enviro-Max Plus a product FREE TO USE because it saves you many times over the cost to use! View all details and decise for yourself at: http://www.myextremeresearch.com/hawkins referred by Gary and Janice Hawkins Co-Partners ID#2749701 1(208)743-5274 questions! We are extremely happy with both using the product and marketing it as well! respectfully, Gary and Janice Hawkins of Lewiston, Idaho 83501.
janice2005
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2006 7:15:00 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the info about these fuel saver claims. I appriciate your input. Take care, Cheryl
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!