Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Men Are Just Happier People
5/24/2006 10:43:13 AM
Hello and welcome my friends! :-) I've just got this very funny but also somewhere true ... hm, I don't know how to call it!!!! 8) What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental- $100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes. No wonder men are happier!! Hope none of you get upset with this and you enjoyed it as I did! For more fun and entertainment look around the IMU Club Entertainment Forum Thank you for your time! With friendship, Anamaria ;-)
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Men Are Just Happier People
5/24/2006 10:55:18 AM
Hello Ana, This is so Great!!! LOL!!! I mean this said it all. So very very very True!! Don't worry about the upset ones because the Truth hurt some people. This is all in fun though. Just good humor. Hugs from your friend,
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2006 11:26:58 AM
Hi AnaMaria, How funny, but how true. Thank you for that terrific giggle. Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2006 11:57:47 AM
Hello my sweet and girls friends ;-) So nice to see you! Thanks for always being so supportive. With friendship, Anamaria
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2006 12:26:10 PM
Hi Anamaria! :-) I enjoyed it. Very funny! LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!