Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Important Question and Thanks!
5/24/2006 10:32:52 AM
Thanks to all who voted for POTW so far, if you haven't yet, do it! Also, if you have not participated in my daily solo ad contests, look for the next one in your mailbox later today with the title: "WIN 2 FREE High-Traffic ADS! Your OPINION Needed Also!" You can win free ads, make new friends, get your opinion counted! Thanks again!
New Reply
+0
Re: thank you for the information
5/24/2006 1:41:36 PM
Hello, Thank you for the information on your Exciting Business Opportunity. You and your business opportunity would be a welcomed addition to my business community. I am associated with thousands of networking professionals who may be interested in You. You’re invited to Post a Free Profile on my site. Many serious entrepreneurs from around the world will view Your Contact and Business Information. Get Connected....Increase Your Business Join Free Advertise Free http://www.directmatches.com/quicksignup/mulder_pam NEW: Join & Win $1,000’s in Cash or Prizes for the best profile and more! Thanks, Pamela Mulder Executive Sales Director
New Reply
+0
Re: Important Question and Thanks!
6/5/2006 12:52:01 PM
Thanks for the tip. You BECOME what you dwell upon. So, dwell upon Good, Honest, & Kind things. Have a rich day,
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!