Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can Anyone Really Be Original These Days?
5/24/2006 2:25:09 PM
Hello Peter, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Every aspect of our lives is a learning process. And our marketing efforts are no different. With each mistake, we learn and grow, thereby becoming even better. Never be afraid to say, I have made a mistake, I was wrong. This is part of our uniqueness. In marketing and promoting, honesty, first and foremost, should prevail. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2006 2:34:38 PM
Hello Amanda! So nice to see you! You have brought up a most excellent point. It goes without saying that we value every bit of feedback that we receive. We are very sensitive to our customers needs and suggestions. If we see something that can be improved or receive a valuable suggestion, we most certainly implement it. If we are wrong or have truly wronged anyone, we most certainly apologize. However, there are times when we do receive just simple plain negative feedback. In those cases, we simply move on. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2006 2:38:24 PM
Hello Lisa, I cannot add another word to what you have said. You have said it all perfectly. What a wonderful world this would be, huh? Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2006 2:50:52 PM
Hello Steve, You have explained this concept perfectly. So I will just answer, "Ditto!" Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2006 3:02:28 PM
Hello Frank, Thank you for your most excellent reply. It is very possible to be yourself while, at the same time, being kind to others. However, we must separate the part of us that wants to please others, and do away with that part in all aspects of our lives. Hurting people, and being honest and doing what is the right thing are two different things. I spent many years of my life learning this, and I applaud you for living in this manner throughout your life. Kindest wishes, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!