Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Some old & some new scams!
5/22/2006 4:52:52 PM
Hello everyone. Just thought I would pass on part of an email from someone who also checks out all the scams out there these days. I meant to get it out a few days back but due to one thing and another, I have not had the chance. I know some of it is old news, but one of the 'opp's' is being touted around Adlandpro now. As it is not officially launched yet, hopefully not to many of you have lost any money yet. Here is the message (or part of it) --------------------------------------------- The Internet is filled with so many scams and companies that will take your money and run. Just in the last 10 days I helped get the message out about The MoreThanTraffic.com scam. I learned that Bio Performance (The Little Gasoline Pill) was being shut down by the attorney general and today I get an email telling me about another program that is setting the Internet on FIRE. I'm sure you know about it, Aatcm.com What a joke! People are signing up like crazy for this offer and sending me email boasting about how their power leg is exploding. You can buy the battery charger anywhere for under 20 Bucks. I wonder how much Aatcm will inflate the price in order to pay commissions. My gut feeling is that they will never launch and are just collecting a database of wanabee home business entrepreneurs. You know the kind I’m talking about? The ones who sign up for any free program promising wealth for doing nothing. --------------------------------------------- Hope that has helped some of you out. Aatcm may be legit, but somehow I have my doubts. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas. (Soon to be in Oregon)
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Some old & some new scams!
5/22/2006 4:58:27 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the info, I see too many of these so called opportunities landing in my inbox so I hope now you have got the word out I will get less in future? Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2006 5:03:28 PM
thank you so much.
+0
5/22/2006 5:06:31 PM
Hi John, We can only but hope. The amount of new people starting on the road to 'Internet succes' who get caught by these 'opportunity's' is staggering. If we can only help get the word out before to many people lose money. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas. (Soon to be in Oregon)
+0
5/22/2006 5:07:18 PM
Hi Nan. Hope it helps. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas. (Soon to be in Oregon)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!