Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
This is the way I can help here...
5/22/2006 10:37:19 AM
Welcome and greetings my dear friends! Looks that I have to cover all the wrok I should have done in the days I wasn't at home! I have a tone of mails and Forums to read and attend LOL, but I'll do my best and try to be all over the places. But now I have to share with you one of the mails I'v found in my inbox. Here it is: "Hi - messages to/from David Ellison From David Ellison: Hi Date:5/22/2006 Hi Ana Maria This is David. Something very big is happening right now and I need your help. I was just speaking with Erika Ackerman and Over the last few weeks, she's been working around the clock, getting ready to launch a massive sale... Why? Simply because she needs to help her parents move into a better home. They have no one else they can rely on. Hopefully with your help, we can help her acheive her goal and move her parents into a better home... When you visit her site, you will see the letter she wrote about her Dad, (he has Rapid Multiple Sclerosis and it has totally bedridden him) and because of where they live they can't even get him out of their 2nd floor apartment without great difficulty. Erika has put together a huge package with over 58 products and is practically giving them away! For the next 72 hours you have an opportunity to pick up to $4000 worth of quality products for a price of a pizza. You'll have to hurry though because the price goes up in three days! Here's the best part! You can earn 50% commission, as a customer-only affiliate. Once you place your order, you will be instantly able to make 50% commission paid directly to your paypal account. All you have to do is send out a pre-written email. Here's the link to the site, http://www.emcezine.com/jv/go/32 Warmly, David Please go and take a look around. Maybe you could help more than I could do that so far! :-( If you can help than I'll be happy too because that means I was of some help too :-) Whatever the case I thank you for your time. With lots of friendship, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!