Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (44th Edition)
5/24/2006 11:28:07 AM
Dear Linda, Wow! You have always been a success. Of course, I knew that. (Ok, not the whole story, but it's rather obvious you have the mentality to succeed, lol.) Thank you for all the help you have given me and others. Enjoy your week in the spotlight as the "Queen of Adland". Congratulations! Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Paul Underwood

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2006 9:02:10 AM
Hi Linda, and congratulations for being chosen as POTW enjoy every moment. Thank you for all the work you put in and your time. That also goes for John & Llanell. Have a great week, (that lasts forever :-) . Bright Blessings, Paul
+0
5/26/2006 2:37:29 PM
Hi! ===== Wow! You have always been a success. ===== In between the ideas that failed, I've had a couple of good ones along the way. : ) They say good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement. That's the truth! lol ===== Of course, I knew that. (Ok, not the whole story, but it's rather obvious you have the mentality to succeed, lol.) Thank you for all the help you have given me and others. ===== That was cute. You made me laugh. lol You're very welcome... I do enjoy helping where I can... and thanks for taking the time to post. It's very appreciated. : ) Linda
+0
5/27/2006 4:36:51 AM
A Big Congratulations To You Linda - Much Deserved And Wanted For Our Advisor And Helpfull Friend! Enjoy Your Week Of Honor. Best Regards Arild
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2006 5:28:21 AM
hello Linda! Sorry for getting here so late. I wanted to do this many times before but looks i always missed it. Lucky me I chancked out whether I posted My CONGRATS and BEST WISHES and REGARDS! You are so well deserving all the honour and recognition :-) I loved your site! I ahve to go back and take a closer look ;-) With friendship, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!