Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Scam Or Not?
5/18/2006 8:30:47 AM
Some interesting information has just come to my attention that I thought I should share with you all. It's regarding the very popular MTT (MoreThanTraffic). The information that was given to me reports that MTT has the same bank account number of a programme called Monopoliser which was a proven scam some time back. Ive done a small amount of research myself since I have paid money to this company and it appears that the domain name is registered to a John Smith...the uk equivelent of John Doe... Also for such a large company the address they give in the uk is little more than a drop off address for emails. What I find even stranger is that from the thousands of affiliates that have joined this company I can not find one that has actually been paid. I am really hoping to be proved wrong on this as I invested money before all this was brought to light. But the more I keep looking into things the more downhearted I seem to be getting. Is there anyone reading this who has actually been paid by them either as an affiliate or as a client. Thanks Danii
+0
Re: Scam Or Not?
5/19/2006 6:25:57 AM
Hi Dani I am afraid that I can't give you any help with this. However it is so sad that there are so many scams around. I really don't understand how anyone can be so cruel as to build up peoples hopes & dreams having already planned dash those hopes. I think that is why I find the sripture at Romans 12:19 which says "Vengeance is mine; I will repay says God." so comforting No one really gets away with dishonesty, they only think they do.
+0
5/19/2006 6:26:45 AM
Hi Dani I am afraid that I can't give you any help with this. However it is so sad that there are so many scams around. I really don't understand how anyone can be so cruel as to build up peoples hopes & dreams having already planned dash those hopes. I think that is why I find the sripture at Romans 12:19 which says "Vengeance is mine; I will repay says God." so comforting No one really gets away with dishonesty, they only think they do.
+0
5/20/2006 11:36:18 AM
Hi Dani. You have guessed right I'm afraid, it's a scam. I recieved an email from a good friend of mine a day or so back, he just about summed the current rash of scam's going on & gave me a head's up on a new one. Here is part of his email, the rest is about 'real opp's' which I am checking out. --------------------------------------------- The Internet is filled with so many scams and companies that will take your money and run. Just in the last 10 days I helped get the message out about The MoreThanTraffic.com scam. I learned that Bio Performance (The Little Gasoline Pill) was going to be shut down by the attorney general and today I get an email telling me about another program that is setting the Internet on FIRE. I'm sure you know about it, Aatcm.com What a joke! People are signing up like crazy for this offer and sending me email's boasting about how their power leg is exploding. You can buy the battery charger anywhere for under 20 Bucks. I wonder how much Aatcm will inflate the price in order to pay commissions. My gut feeling is that they will never launch and are just collecting a database of wanabee home business entrepreneurs. You know the kind I’m talking about? The ones who sign up for any free program promising wealth for doing nothing. --------------------------------------------- As you can see, he has been trying to warn folks of some of the biggest con's around at present but, as normal the same as I have found, not many people want to believe the sign's. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas. (Soon to be in Oregon)
+0
5/20/2006 11:49:41 AM
Thanks for the info....I thought it was "too good to be true"...plus its amazing how there servers have suddenly gone down today. I think a lot of the affilates who joined up were due for a payment tomorrow and they are supposed to login and claim the payment in their so called "members area" yet suprise suprise the members area is suddenly unavaliable. There are people who have lost thousands on this. I hope there is some way they can get their monies back..but sadly I dont think they will. Once again thanks for the info Danii
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!