Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Warning!! Forum Hijackers advertising at your forums!!
5/17/2006 2:33:22 PM
Hello Nap. Yes, not having forums does simplify this problem, but I guess it will not be to long before you have one going again. Just watch out when you do. Thank you for your congratulations, yes you hear right about Oregon, in fact it has to be seen to really be appreciated so don't be a stranger, come on up.. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas. (Soon to be in Oregon)
+0
5/17/2006 2:38:29 PM
Leanne, my little Aussie friend. Thanks for all the votes, never knew half the time when I was nominated as I could not access the page for some reason, thats why it was a big suprise when Lisa (Lee Lu) told me I had almost won.... I suppose the only way you could moderate your own forums is to actual click the moderated forum button & then check every post, either post's to threads already in progress, or new threads. Guess thats why some members have that option in use on their forums, it's just a shame if we all have to resort to this measure, but if these new members do not stop their 'sneaky' advertising on our forums, then we will have to implement this action. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas. (Soon to be in Oregon)
+0
5/23/2006 7:37:20 AM
THANKS FOR NOTICE ANTHONY / MY BRITE-FRIEND, I GET MANY HIJACKERS TO MY FORUMS TOO, AND THE WOURST PART IS THAT THEY MAKES PRIVATE FORUMS WITHOUT INVITE ME - SO I CAN NOT DELETE OR BANN THEM :-) I HOPE BOGDAN CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM, AS I DO NOT WANT HIJACKERS AND SCAM TO MY FORUMS. MAYBE A APPROVAL-SYSTEM IS AN IDEA, WHERE PEOPLE HAVE TO GET YES BEFORE MAKING ADS IN OTHERS FORUMS. HHHH EEEE LLLL PPPP BEST REGARDS YOUR FRIEND ARILD
+0
5/24/2006 1:11:22 PM
Hi Arild. Like I relpied to another poster here. The only way any of us can stop other members from starting new threads in our forum's is to have them moderated (you can do this yourself in your forum edit sections). This will stop all hijacking, but give any member with a popular forum ton's more work to do as you have to accept or deny every single post to your forums. Which if you have no other job to do, is fine but for members who have business & family commitments means that post's to your forum's will possibly take a long time in being accepted. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas. (Soon to be in Oregon)
+0
5/27/2006 3:31:39 AM
LET`S ALL STAY TOGETHER AND ASK ADLAND TO DELETE SCAMMERS OR HIJACKERS WHO NOT BEHAVE SERIOUS. BEST REGARDS ARILD
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!