Menu

Promote
Steve Jones

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Prosperuty Automated System (PAS)
5/12/2006 5:38:38 PM
Earn up to 7 streams of automated income …with or without a business or product of your own! Yes you have heard it all before but PAS really is creating a revolution in Internet Marketing. Visit my website please at the very least and study it thoroughly. Do not make a rash decision or palm it off like the rest. http://www.prosperityautomatedsystem.com/members/ben02/home.html Over the next few months PAS will be featured on a network of high profile television channels. Now the comapny was asked all sorts of questions before being featured to prove its legitamency, see below "PULSE ON AMERICA" TV series to feature Prosperity Automated System(TM) PAS will be featured in a segment on "Innovative Home-Based Business Solutions" as part of the Models of Excellence series. This segment will air nationally on the Discovery Channel and regionally in conjunction with CNN Headline News. Go to your PAS corporate website and click on the link to Press Release to read all about it! This program will air some 50 times from August through October. To get this committment has taken dozens of interviews and conversations over a two month period. Many companies were considered, then three were ultimately pitched to Network Management by three different management teams. We won! All inquiries this program produces for PAS will be distributed through our adpaks! MORE ADPAK NEWS On Monday we have a new radio campaign kicking off. We will be running ads on Sirius satellite radio first, then spreading also to XM satellite radio by week end. Then, our campaign gets into full gear with 30 second and 60 second spots targeted to major markets through FM stations nationwide. On Thursday, next week, we also launch a major Internet advertising campaign as well. This will include banner ads, multi media landing pages, popups and much more. We have an agency working up a print ad program for PAS... in major financial publications such as Money, Entrepreneur, Rob Report, Wall Street Journal, and more. All the traffic generated by these new campaigns, as well as others not mentioned here, will be distributed through our adpaks! All these advertising initiatives are geared to target a "new pond" where other income opportunities cannot "fish" as well as we can! We are targeting people who have discretionary income to spend, have little free time, and certainly are not interested in a normal "home b*usiness". This is the PAS POND we are laying claim to. Got a hook and line? Purchase adpaks and join the fleet! kind regards steve jones PAS
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Prosperuty Automated System (PAS)
5/12/2006 6:51:22 PM
I've heard a lot about PAS, I think I entered my name for info a long time ago into someone else's site, does that mean if I signed up I'd be under them? Anyway, if you need more places to advertise free, I have a huge list of Yahoo groups, I also just added an option where I'll post your ad for you daily for 7 days to all 53 groups, but not a solo, it would be run with my ad and maybe some others, only $2.50 for 7 days of your ad to 53 high traffic groups to 100,000's of people: http://www.topbiztoday.com/index.phtml
New Reply
+0
Steve Jones

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/13/2006 2:09:04 AM
Hi, How long ago did you enquire? If it was a while ago and you went through my site you would come under me! I would like to take you up on your advertising offers. Where do we start!!!
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2006 10:23:16 AM
I want to tell people about using TypeItIn available for a free 30-day trial at http://www.wavget.com This can really make your ad-posting go really fast, you just type your ad into the little program once, then push a button and it will type your ad into the online forms for you. If you'd rather have me post your ad for you, you can send me your 50-word ad and $2.50 by Paypal and I'll post your ad today to the 53 groups I have listed here, and every day for 7 days. http://www.topbiztoday.com/index.phtml P.S. Since I'm only charging $2.50 for an entire week, it won't be a solo, your ad will be with mine and probably some others. I'll use a great headline so people will read it!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!