Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Big Email Mistake!
5/8/2006 11:38:47 AM
An Illinois man left the snowballed streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail. Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory. Unfortunately, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor dead. At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen: Dearest Wife, Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Your Loving Husband. P.S. Sure is hot down here. ********************************* Weird Place to Sleep ********************************* Hope you had a great time and some smile! With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Big Email Mistake!
5/8/2006 11:48:51 AM
Hi AnaMaria, That started my week off with a huge laugh. Thank you for that enormous giggle. Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2006 11:51:39 AM
Waw, Deborah! You're already here! My pleasure to make you such a favor :-) Friendship hugs, Anamaria
+0
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/8/2006 12:18:13 PM
Hi Anamaria, Good one. Well the wife had a day to prepare. lol God bless, Myrna
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2006 12:38:15 PM
Hello Ana, Your the greatest!! So funny!!! Thank you for sharing your laughter with us. Hugs,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!