Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Lessons of Failure, Part One
5/7/2006 11:30:22 PM
Tom, That was a stretch! It wouldn't be a thinly disguised ad in my forum, would it? I know you know that's a no-no. Actually, I agree with you though my business vehicle is different from yours. MLM has some advantages that people don't always recognize, but that's for another discussion. Not everyone here has an MLM business nor wants one. My success in this endeavor didn't depend on income from one, though it did make use of business income. It's always helpful in a debt situation to make more money, if you know what to do with it once you've made it. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/7/2006 11:34:46 PM
Pauline, Marilyn and Nick, thanks for taking the time to read my article, and for your kind words regarding it. I do hope it encourages someone, because sometimes that tunnel seems too long to see the light at the end. But I know it's there, because I found it. Cheri
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/8/2006 9:54:59 AM
Well, my belief is that the majority of people on Adland are promoting MLM, correct me if I am wrong! I am sure if you did a survey that you would find this to be true. I would actually say that over 95% are in a MLM. This is simply good advice not only for MLM, but also for any business you do from home! If you are still in the "Rat Race" and work for someone else's wealth, shame on you! You are making your boss/owner rich instead of yourself. People who work from home or elsewhere still need to adhere to my advice, treat it like a business and not a hobby. Look for a sponsor who will help you succeed, don't simply join a company w/o making sure you will get full support from the person who brought you in...Tom :o)
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/8/2006 1:30:27 PM
Hi, Tom Wow, I wish we could do a scientific study on that! 95%? I think that's high. I've seen tons of posts from people who hate MLM. Of course there are a lot who do promote something in that business model, including me. Unfortunately, my readership is not large enough to take an accurate sample. Now if everyone would invite just two of their friends...lol. I totally agree with you that a successful business is treated like a business, not a hobby. In fact, part of what one of my products does is assist with that for people whose business is MLM or otherwise home-based and for whom bookkeeping software like Quicken would be overkill. (Not all home-based businesses fall into this category, but many do.) Again, though, that's for another discussion. What we're talking about here is getting out of debt, not giving up if you have tried and failed before, and the lessons you can learn from the past failures. Cheri
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/8/2006 1:40:48 PM
A good motto to live by: Turn every negative into a positive
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!