Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Be Seen With The AdlandPro Business Gazette Team
5/6/2006 8:53:56 PM
Hello My Adland Friends, Need Help with Nominations, write me and tell me about your friends great business. The lastest Business Gazette Forum #10 "Mairead Ni Maonaigh Show your support and Congratulate her. ( You might have to copy and paste link) http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=359051 Introducing Something New to the Community. "Business Highlights Weekly Gazette" Started Friday March 3, 2006 This new forum will be to highlight a person from AdlandPro who actively promotes a business and is active in the community. They must have an entrepreneurial spirit, perceived as professional and have a desire to help others as they expand their own business. Our dedicated and Caring Team Members that want to bring this into Adland Are: Lisa Westberry Cheryl Baxter Marion Tucker Emily Miller Ana Maria Padurean Ms Ashley Elias Andrew Anderson Arild Haukeland Jill Bachman Carol Salisbury The qualifications for this weekly selection will be as follows: 1. The individual must be active in a business. 2. They must be known throughout the community as someone who is interested in helping others and seen as someone who does this without expecting in return. 3. They must be professional in their dealings with others and will be someone who has made a positive impact on the Adland community overall. 4. They will be chosen by other members of the community and submitted for consideration to Lisa Westberry, Cheryl Baxter and their team mates who will make the final selection of the person to be highlighted each week. 5. Each business person will be asked to give a short summary of their business, the products/services offered, and a quick listing of the benefits that one may reasonably expect to gain from using these products or services, as well as listing the types of support given if a person decides to join them in business as an associate. This forum will be to highlight one of AdlandPro's Entrepreneurs each week. Each selection will be to share an individual's business with everyone else here at Adlandpro. The participating member will be selected based on their willingness to help others throughout the community,their professional manner and their experience in business. Since this is a new forum and the selection process is just starting, please post the individual and tell us why you believe this business/person is deserving of being highlighted in this way. Lisa Westberry, Cheryl Baxter and their team mates will make the final selections listed in this Forum by Community members. All Nominations Welcome and Appreciated. Thank you for your involvement and support. Lets all Welcome this New Event to Adlandpro Community. Thanks in advance from the team, David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Be Seen With The AdlandPro Business Gazette Team
5/6/2006 9:19:20 PM
Hello David, Your Amazing my friend. Thank you so much for helping here. I just sent this out, LOL!! Great to see you passing on this Wonderful Feature/Forum News. Your support means allot. David you were just honored and had a great turn out. I hope we will have many more well deserving member honored in this Feature. Have a Great Weekend. Your Good Friend,
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Be Seen With The AdlandPro Business Gazette Team
5/7/2006 12:38:49 PM
Thank you David for the great reminder. I have sent Mairead a CONGRATULATIONS for her honor......she is an awesome lady! :-) Bless you, Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!