Menu

Promote
Good Position - Opportunity !
5/6/2006 2:56:30 AM
To my friends at Adland, First of all ... Thank You to Kathleen for this forum - I have really been reading about a lot of good stuff in here already :) I am writing you this to give you the opportunity to join a very lucrative business. We all know how the Gas Prices are rising - they do not seem to stop any day soon. 4-E Corp. has found Ethos a 10 year old product that only have been sold to the Government in the US but also to many Governments abroad. The product Ethos, is a fluid you add to your gastank - and it will then save you 7-19% on your gasmilage. There are several big teams of people in this program. Right now more than 60.000 people have enrolled. One of the biggest teams is the Vortex-Fuel-Group lead by Joel Sauceda. Many that already are in the program wished they could switch to this team - which is not allowed. Here you can read a bit about the Vortex-Team at 4-E: Vortex FUEL Group has broken all records with 4-ecorp and many other MLM opportunities. The growth of this team has drawn wide attention from industry experts. The now famed "Socialized MLM" concept developed by Joel Sauceda [ www.JoelSauceda.com ] has stirred up tremendous public apeal. Socialized MLM-A Concept Developed By CEO - Joel Sauceda "Socialized MLM" is a way to truly use the strong to help the weak in the industry. While there are never any guarantees in business, this concept gives the average person a better chance at seeing a level of success. Joel - our incredible CEO - is being sought out by many new start up MLMs for his advise, opinions on how to set up commission structures, marketing ideas, etc. We can rest assured that he is always on the search for the BEST opportunities that are out there for us to participate in. I am on that team - and I can get you in on that team if you are not in the program yet. In order to get in this way - you will have to sign up for the Vortex Group first - I have Vouchers for that so you can get in as a silver member - totally free. After signing up there - you can sign up at my 4-E webpage. You do not have to wait for any confirmation at Vortex - just contact me after you have signed up with 4-E then I will make certain that you will get into the right team-leg so you can benefit from that. Go first to the 4-E page and see the videos - listen to the recorded conference calls - or even better go to one of the live ones .. there are several a day. Then see if it is of any interest for you. http://www.4-ecorp.com/susannepulliam If it is . . you can sign up right there at the page, then go to the Voucher Activation Page - so you can get the advantage of being on the Vortex-Team : http://www.benefactorvoucher.com/activate/ USE VOUCHER CODE : BV-0604111804 I hope to see you on my team - I will be delighted to have you there :) Warm Regards, Susanne Pulliam
Surprise Your Mom This Year ! Handmade necklaces - giftwrapping included http://www.ssuniques.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!