Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
I've been given special permission to share this with you!
5/5/2006 7:30:10 AM
Hi My Adlandian Friends, I do this so seldom but I've got some great news that I cann't stand not sharing with you... This is the first and in a few days I'll have the permision to post another great one! I just discovered something that I much liked and considered to be very useful for those of you envolved in this online marketing and money making. You know that I'm not truly in it at this moment - just doing my best to learn and to improve my abilities but many of you are and that is why you should also take a look! Joe Cooper, has just released an incredible new course that takes you step by step through his proven methods of making insane profit in niche markets. I have just gone through the course, and I loved it. He will be selling it for just $97. But listen to this... He gave me permission to share the thank you page with my subscribers - so you can get his amazing $97 course for free! Here is the special Thankyou Page Go and pickup your free copy now. Warmly, Anamaria P.S. I don't know how long Joe will be letting me share this page with you, so go and pickup your free copy right NOW
+0
Lennart Martell

112 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I've been given special permission to share this with you!
5/5/2006 7:37:43 AM
Hi, Somethings wrong,I can´t get in. Hugs from me.
Remember, it's time to really do something different and not simply join another scheme where you and your referrals can get rich without doing anything. It doesn't work in the real world, and you can be sure it will certainly not work online !
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/5/2006 8:37:25 AM
Thank you Anamaria. I just look on it. Must be corected code on your Thankyou page... Success! Saraka AceSpace-3D is a futuristic Space in Cyberspace. It is a virtual world where all can truly choose to live in total peace and harmony. Here you can easily escape the harsh realities of the 'real' world and experience a life often only dreamt about! Besides all this AceSpace-3D its a place where you can make real money.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2006 8:44:32 AM
Hi Lenne, I don't know what was wrong, it wasn't working but after I retype the link it get OK! Hope it will work for you too. I'll send you a link in your mailbox too. With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2006 8:53:06 AM
Hi Sarka! Are you really back? I just wanted to post a Forum for helping you and now here you are. Glad to see you. With friendship, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!