Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: weird fact of the day 5.4.06
5/6/2006 6:17:05 AM
Dear Cheri, I have been through there, in fact, we took a wrong turn one time and ended up in downtown Ogden in the Peterbilt--THAT was fun. It amazes me how people can live that close together. I don't think I had ever seen such a congestion of houses that weren't in the big city before I hit Utah. It's interesting--Ireland signed the Kyoto Protocol, and use Dipetane in all ports and for their army in order to stay within the guidelines of that protocol. To my knowledge, they have never been cited for failure to meet those guidelines. Say good morning to the Purple Mountain Majesty for me. I finally understood that line when I visited your state. Take Care,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2006 10:23:16 AM
It IS beautiful when you look up from the congestion, isn't it? I don't know what got into me yesterday...I just seemed to see the negative side of things all day. I need to go around and ask a bunch of forum owners to delete my posts, 'cause that's not me. It's absolutely gorgeous today after a cold front brought us some cleansing rain. Hey, if you ever come through again, I'm only four blocks off the interstate, major street all the way except the last turn, and there's a church parking lot half a block away where you could park the semi. Come see me! We have breathable air that probably won't kill you in the spring and fall, lol. Only one other person has sent me information about a competing product, and I'm not sure that wasn't a coincidence. I think he was just one of the few Adland citizens who spam your private mail, but to give him the benefit of the doubt, I'll check the info on his product. It's the long list of government or quasi-government entities using Dipetane that impressed me, because frankly the science is beyond my ability to understand without giving it more time than I'm willing to. One thing that does make me curious...one of the pages said it isn't toxic if ingested, and yet it also says there isn't anything in it that isn't already in the fuel. I can't reconcile those two statements. I would have thought that all hydrocarbons are toxic if ingested. I'll be glad if it's true though, because I'm not sure my tank is 18 gallons, so I might have to use less than a 10-oz bottle in each tankful, and I wouldn't want an open bottle of something toxic hanging around with three grandchildren under the age of eight. Cheri
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2006 1:53:07 PM
Hi Cheri, OK if I put in my 2 cents? If ingested, Dipetane will work about the same as it dose in a car. It'll make you go faster! LOL As a mechanic, I have ingested quite a bit of gas - fuel ect. Except for the bad taste it leaves in your mouth I don't mind it. I don't recomend feeding it to anyone but unless you have alergic reactions to patrolium products, it won't hurt you or grandchildren. Of course it is always best to cunsult your Doctor. Wait! Maybe thats why I act so! lol
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2006 3:26:34 PM
Am I the only one in this forum who isn't in WOSAT? I'm outnumbered, lol. I took a look at Tom Sparrow's site and actually saw someone in a film clip taking a swig of his product, so I'm convinced. Well, I guess it could have been fake product, but why bother? And it was on a news clip. Anyway, I'm convinced. I still have to show it to my husband, and we'll probably order some of each and compare them. Of course to do a scientific comparison you'd have to have two identical cars with identical histories, but we'll do the best we can. I'm excited to get better gas mileage. I don't have any alternative but to use my car for my business, and it's about to get too expensive to stay in business if I don't do something. Oh, hey. Do you mean the stuff will raise my metabolism? Help me burn calories more efficiently???!!! Maybe I'll drink it to lose weight! Hope Dipetane tastes like strawberry milkshake...that 'other' brand doesn't, the guy said so right after he tasted some. Cheri
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2006 9:43:25 PM
HI LARRY, That's good to know that we are polluting the air less! Dipetane will help the cause too! SEEYA! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!