Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: weird fact of the day 5.4.06
5/5/2006 8:50:33 PM
Hi Scott no problem
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/5/2006 9:25:12 PM
OK, read everything on the link including the humor and listened to the song. I'm duly impressed. Will show it to my husband. Cheri
+0
5/6/2006 12:15:48 AM
Dear Cheri, I want you to know, I have read the manual front to back and researched this company and it's product. If you have any questions, let me know, but the bottom line is: there is nothing in Dipetane that isn't already in your fuel. It is actually a reformative that reacts with the fuel in your tank to make it burn cleaner, which has some fantastic results. I have just started using it, and I'll let you know my results. I have friends that can't say enough about it, though--one claims his mileage has gone up 20% and there is no more engine knock. It also reduces emissions, which I am sure is a concern or soon will be in Utah. Sorry, Larry! Very interesting weird fact. I still love some of those cars, though.
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2006 1:54:51 AM
Hi Shannon You summed it it very well Thank you
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2006 2:09:15 AM
Hi, Shannon Most of Utah's skies exist above unpopulated areas that are either inhospitable to human habitation or set aside as national parks, wilderness or recreational land. But along what is known here as the Wasatch Front, there are several million people crammed into a string of three valleys that are no more than twenty miles wide and each maybe thirty to forty miles long. The Wasatch mountain range is on the east, and the Oquirrh range on the west. Between them is air that you can often see but not see through, if you know what I mean. In almost any weather conditions that don't include a pretty stiff wind, we get what's called an inversion. The cold air is in the bottom layer, and the warmer air is on top. Nothing can get out, so we develop 'haze', the local euphemism for smog. You can drive up into the mountains and look back at a sea of gray gunk sitting on the valley floor. It's beautiful above it. I sometimes wonder how many years we're taking off our lives by breathing the stuff. I'd say emissions are a concern. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!