Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Adlands Top Forums.
5/2/2006 5:27:16 PM
Well, I tend to be drawn to the forums where someone is asking for help with a cyber problem. Like email, websites, html, that sorta stuff. Also when strategies are shared or when the topic is truly business related. Not to say that any of the other forums don't have their place (even the poems) but there are sooo many of them it's hard (for me) to keep up. My site has been keeping me very busy (and that's good) but I have much to learn so if I can gain knowledge from a collaboration (did I spell that correctly?) of minds that's where I would tend to be. Frankly, I don't see that as much as I would like here in Adland. I hope this helps somewhat. Good forum though. This is one I will follow so I vote for this one. (can I do that?).
Michaelj
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2006 7:25:12 PM
Hello Julianna, This is an excellent idea in deed. Great work my friend. Looking forward to this very much. I nominate Marilyn Ali also. She is Amazing. Your good friend,
+0
5/2/2006 7:44:25 PM
Hey Guy's, how do we choose the best of the best? that stands out from the rest? when the best of the best is only ever as good as the best of the rest? I see that we are in for a very difficult Quest! Keep em coming! Your Favourite Newfy Buddies Buddy, Juliana PA/PR VP of Media Relations and, of course Resident Poet!
+0
5/2/2006 7:54:52 PM
Hi Juliana :) I can think of many deserving people to be nominated but I have to agree, my sweet friend Marilyn Ali and her forums, she is an amazing lady and always very hard working here, she knows I would love to see her name up in lights!!
+0
5/2/2006 11:35:20 PM
My choices would have to be Craftie for the laughter, Juliana for her Poetry, Kathy M for her caring of the community. And any others that have to do with marketing. Another great idea Sandra Kaspar
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!