Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Children Are The Treasure of Our Future
5/1/2006 5:11:00 AM
Hello and welcome everyone :-) I'm so excited to anounce you that I'm the new VP of IMU-Entertainment Departament. Assuring our kids a safe life and future is the most important thing in every responsable parent's life. So, fighting against child abuse is the same important as well. (?hm.. not sure if its quite gramaticaly correct ...but hope you can see my point and that's the most important) So, please joine us in our effort or at least look around our Club to see what we are up to. Simply put, you can come in as a: PARTNER Meaning if you have a fundraiser also that we can team up together. RELATIONSHIP MARKETING Ask any successful Internet Marketer and they will tell you that a big percentage of their success is based on building relationships not only with their current customers and/or clients. But more importantly building strong relationships with potential customers and/or clients. Since UVACA will be made up of members working together that share a common goal and are not only Marketers but also simply Internet Users, this will mean you will finally have a true medium to build Relationships instead of a list of leads that you have never met who will be interested in hearing what you have to offer them. ADVERTISER Our soon to be launched site where you can advertise on and get paid spots in our Ezine and by submitting articles. VOLUNTEER Volunteer time for the Cause with Children, adding value to why we are online and adding resources, articles, information, etc... ENTREPRENUER PACKAGE You get to choose to help our cause through fundraising in Multi Level Marketing or You can choose to join IMU Club which brings residual income, advertising package and an extra income stream. GLOBAL EXPOSURE The name UVACA: United Voice Against Child Abuse is going to become a household name in homes around the world as every day more and more people learn of our Goals, Objectives and Accomplishments, which in turn means that you as members will be seen as this History Making Companies Leaders. As you may get a fair idea now this is going to be the very first of its kind in the way of Internet Marketing and Online Clubs, an actual Club of people who benefit from the success of the Organization and each other, the more success we have as individuals the more success we all will enjoy as a Family of Internet Marketers. STARTING RIGHT NOW!!! YOU can invite others to our Club Forum: http://forum.imuclub.info/index.php OR You can invite others to our Pre-Launch for the Club Site: http://imuclub.info OR You can wait for launch of IMU CLUB and join our referral contest. OR HELP WITH OUR FIRST UVACA FUNDRAISER http://www.uvaca.net Remember every time you spread the word to people you know and/or meet, the more will happen for our members and the Children. UVACA Stands for United Voice Against Child Abuse, and is also going to be the largest and most successful Union Of Internet Marketers ever to happen on the Net. Another point you may wish to consider is inviting all your contacts to Adlandpro's UVACA Page Which Ever you choose to do is up to you and I can tell you now, we appreciate it, and more importantly, is the fact that the children appreciate it. Thank-you for your kindness and continued support. Wishing you every success in life; CEO:Mike King President: Lisa Lomas Exec. VP: Mary Mortimer. VP Media/Public Relations: Juliana Bond OH YES YOU CAN JOIN IMU'S FRAPPAR MAP FOR FREE HERE: http://www.frappr.com/ Charities 4 Kids And Do not forget that it is of the utmost importance to get as many people as you possibly can to sign our Global UVACA Petition Beside, you will always be able to spend some entertaining moments with our Joke&Riddles and Games Thank you for your care! :-)
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Children Are The Treasure of Our Future
5/2/2006 11:50:01 AM
Thank you Rose. I hope you joined us. :-) signing the Petition! With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2006 1:09:14 PM
Hello Ana, This is so Great for you!! Congratulations. I know this means allot to you and you will be awesome at it. You are the most dedicated to causes that you truely believe in and you will make a huge difference. Your work is Exquisite in what ever you do. Big Hugs!! Love,
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2006 4:13:49 PM
Thank you Lisa for your kindness and apreciation. They are very important to me. :-) With love, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!