Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome to the UVACA Family.
4/30/2006 3:33:57 PM
Hello and Welcome; As you likely know by now, UVACA is the first ever Global Non-Profit Organization which has been fully created and set up by Internet Marketers and their friends and families to fight Child Abuse in all countries throughout the world today. UVACA: United Voice Against Child Abuse was founded by Mike King and his team of Internet Marketers known as IMU: Internet Marketers Unite and togeteher they are determined to rid the world and hold accountable the people responsible for the abuse of our Children. Whether it be Sex Slave Rings, Child Prostitution, Pedophiles, or any other form of abuse of our worlds Children such as Child Poverty in third world countries and even in our very own home towns. UVACA will lead the battle to end all of these forms of abuse by teaming with other Organizations around the world and calling to action the worlds leaders, holding them responsible for the lives of our children. Mike King is an Adult Survivor of Child Abuse which he endured at the hands of his Grandmother from the age of 6 to 18 years of age and knows from experience the scars that remain afterwards, well into Adulthood. In the form of not only physical but perhaps more detrimental are the Mental Scars. Mike, however, considers himself among the lucky ones as he knows that many of these children have not gone on to live productive lives after being abused and with the will of God he has been able to do so. Whether you have come to be part of the UVACA family because you are an Internet Marketer whom wishes to partake in an active role to stop Child Abuse and earn an income at the same time or are a person whom simply wants to see an end to this horrific violence and crime against our children, I wish to welcome you to stick around and book mark this site so that you may be kept up to date on what UVACA is all about and what we are doing to end Child Abuse. You do not have to take the role of an active Marketer to be a member of this Organization all that is asked of you is that you share the vision of our CEO and Co-Founders Mike King and the IMU leaders and be interested in acting as a United Voice for our kids. There will be options to make money made available through IMU which is the Founding Father of our Organization, there will be options made available to partner with the Organization to raise funding for our Global Cause to end Child Abuse in your Country, there will be a tonne of programmes offered, resources made available, prizes and awards to be won etc... etc... But how much involvement you choose to have and with what parts of our Organization is always and totally up to you, we do not ask you to dedicate yourself strictly as a Marketer as we know that many of our members are simply too busy or have no Internet Marketing Skills or Experience, what we do ask is that you support each other and be willing to partake in discussions that are of interest to you, and share ideas, suggestions etc... as to what can be done in your country. One example of the things that you as a Marketer may be offered is the chance to join a Business Opportunity that is free or cost efficient but will have 80% of the money earned by Mike King as the head of our Organization going to UVACA. You may choose to purchase leads, use traffic exchanges, purchase Marketing tools and resources etc... But this will always be offered from companies that we feel are worthwhile and if they fail to live up to their commitment we will dump them in favor of those that do, Mike is not much interested in being known as a Marketer he wants his organization to be known as the opportunity to help Internet Marketers as a Peer Support type of Group. Just imagine if even a small portion of the money and/or time that you currently spend on Advertising could be funnelled back into fighting this Abuse of our Children, that would definitely be awesome. As a regular consumer you will be offered the opportunity to be involved by recieving access to discounted items and products that you are buying every day anyways and will have the comfort of knowing that a high % of profits is going directly to the Children, such as my Childrens book series of which I am donating 50% to UVACA on each and every sale. Plus, either way, in return for being open to reading the Ads of our Marketing Members whom choose to join IMU as leaders you will have the chance to earn rewards, win prizes, take part in contests, etc... As you can tell UVACA Family is about a lot more than simply another Marketing Opportunity or another sales gimic, it is a true family where all members are treated with total respect and honor regardless of race, ethnicity, color, gender, whether they are Top Notch Marketers or like Mike likes to refer to himself as, they are Goofy Newfy Newbies, no matter what, there is a place for one and all with UVACA and we want to welcome you to the family and look forward to building long and rewarding relationships together. For those of you who would like to learn more about becoming a member of IMU and actually benefitting from the Marketing side of our Organization and helping to lead the way for UVACA I ask that you contact us at imuclub@gmail.com and together will make history by leading the very first Global Non-Profit Organization Against Child Abuse lead and membered by Marketers and regular members alike Globally. So what ever you choose to do all that I ask at this moment is that you book mark this site for your personal information so that you may have easy and ready access to UVACA here at Adland and keep yourself up to date and educated on what we are doing here and in other communities all over the Internet. Also if you are already a registered member of IMU I would like to ask that you be sure to go to our Club Communications Forum at: http://forum.imuclub.info and play an active role in our growth as a Company and most importantly as a Family of Internet Marketers supporting each others success while at the same time fighting to protect our most valued resource our Children. This is from the heart of; Juliana Bond VP of Media and Public Relations Mike King CEO Lisa Lomas President and all the other members of UVACA and IMU who wish to welcome you to the family.
Your Newfy Buddy, Mike King CEO/Founder UVACA: United Voice Against Child Abuse.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the UVACA Family.
5/1/2006 7:40:49 PM
Keep us posted as to how things are going. Linda
+0
5/1/2006 7:54:46 PM
Hi Linda, Things could never be better at the moment actually, Mike has a couple of big announcements coming soon and has created a couple of competitions for the members be sure to visit this site often as things are really going to start to heat up here. The Children Are Our Future give one a hug today, Juliana Bond.
Your Newfy Buddy, Mike King CEO/Founder UVACA: United Voice Against Child Abuse.
+0
5/2/2006 3:51:21 AM
Hello UVACA family, This is my first post here and I'm Nettz all the way across Asia, the Philippines. I'm a WAHM who never stops learning something new each day! I thought it was so timely to have come across this forum because of a recent issue about a 7 year old Filipino child punished in a school in Roxboro, Canada due to his Filipino way of eating. I'd like to hear what you have to say about this topic. Here's the link to read the whole story - http://www.westislandchronicle.com/pages/article.php?noArticle=6063 And an updated link - http://www.westislandchronicle.com/pages/article.php?noArticle=7475 There are already comments submitted to express the readers' sentiments about the said article. Another link with comments is here - http://www.noodlesandrice.com/filipino-table-manners-warrant-punishment/ I managed to write my comments (with my name, Antonietta) in this link as the other required approval of membership which I now await. Thanks and hope to read others' views about the article as well. :) Blessings, Nettz
Spend a little time with me! Discover The Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on the Internet.
+0
6/30/2006 12:14:48 AM
Hello UVACA Family, What a wonderful job Mike and you are all doing for our children. It saddens me to hear of Mike's experiences. He is a man of great character to turn such negatives into positives and our children will benefit. I understand now why he is such a patient and caring person. I am honored to be a part of the family. I have just registered at the imuclub forum and hope to get in soon to catch up. Regards
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!