Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Character is doing the right thing when nobody...
4/26/2005 10:10:27 AM
"Character is doing the right thing when nobody’s looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that’s right is to get by, and the only thing that’s wrong is to get caught." – J. C. Watts, US Congressman
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Nan
Nan Kietzke

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Character is doing the right thing when nobody...
4/26/2005 11:10:49 AM
WOW you can say that again. And I always like Mr. Watts speeches, too. Nan
contact me at nktexas@gmail.com
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/26/2005 12:43:19 PM
You're driving in a car at 3:00 in the morning. You arrive at a stop sign at a four way intersection. You can see in all four directions for two miles, and no one else is on the road. What do you do? I have heard a similar quote to this with the word "integrity" substituted for "character." I teach these concepts to all of my band students, and I choose to work only with people who uphold these lofty attributes. Make it a great day,
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/26/2005 3:56:54 PM
Is it safe to assume you are asking do you stop? If so, make sure you do! I came to that exact situation a long long time ago and decided it was safe to just GO! WRONG! There was a Police car was parked about half a block away....need I say more! LOL. Guess what I've done every time I've come to that situation since then?
+0
Karen Yeomans

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/28/2005 1:41:26 PM
Hi Bogdan, A definite for 'Character Building 101' Karen
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty! Try Something Different Today
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!