Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Unbelievable!!! You Are Going To Be Blown Away By This!!!
4/26/2006 8:42:21 PM
Folks, You are not going to believe this! :-) My dear friend Marilyn Ali and I were talking about doing something special for the special occasion coming up pretty soon which is 30,000 registered members at AdlandPro. We decided to ask Bogdan Fiedur (CEO of AdlandPro) if he would like to be a part of this and he blew me away with his offer. Bogdan's generosity is unbelievable! He surprised me before when I asked him if he would like to award the Person of the Week (POTW) winner with a prize and he surpassed my idea of a prize for the winner. Now he has completely blown me away with his new offer, I will print the e-mails here so you can see exactly what he said: Hello Bogdan! - messages to/from Bogdan Fiedur To Bogdan Fiedur: Hello Bogdan! Date:4/26/2006 Hello my friend! Marilyn Ali and I have been talking about doing something special for the 30th thousand registered member and we're wondering if there was any way we could know who that person is. Could you or Michael notify us when you've reached 30,000 registered members? We want to do a special forum for that member in celebration of that monumental moment. If you would like to help us with this event please let us know soon because we're already at 29,547 and the amount of registered members has been going up rapidly. You must be excited about how fast your community is growing. Hope to here from you soon. Take care! JOHN ***************************** From Bogdan Fiedur: Re: Hello Bogdan! Date:4/26/2006 Hi John, You must be reading my mind. For a while we were brainstorming ideas how we can get our members to recommend new members. Here is an idea. We will provide a way to see who is the 30 th thousand members joining community and would like to offer a prize to the person who refers the that new member. Although we can celebrate the 30 thousand member, I would say that we can offer an incentive to reach this number faster and person who wins that can celebrate the prize they get. I would like to offer $500 to the person who will sponsor member 30,000 and then do the same with 40,000 and so on. In addition we can offer another $500 prize to the person who will sponsor largest amount of new members during this period. In order to prevent from fraud in such case, we would require that new member have uploaded their picture. What do you think? Bogdan **************************** To Bogdan Fiedur: Re: Hello Bogdan! Date:4/26/2006 Wow! You amaze me my friend, that's awesome. I think you will get a great response to that offer. Imagine how fast the community will grow then. It will be mind boggling. Are you going to make the announcement? Let me know the details, Marilyn is going to be blown away by your generosity. You will have everyone in the community advertising Adland. Good luck! I will be waiting anxiously for the details. JOHN *************************** From Bogdan Fiedur: Re: Hello Bogdan! Date:4/26/2006 Hi John, I would like you to announce it. We have no system now which shows the results but we have them in our database and will prepare some row results showing it by May 1. Here is the plan. Just announce it and let everybody know that on May 1 we will make this public. Any new signups after May first will count towards the points of the winning person. We will stop counting once 30,000 people are signed up and award the prizes. We will restart it again for another milestone. Bogdan ****************************** To Bogdan Fiedur: Re: Hello Bogdan! Date:4/26/2006 I'm still at a lost for words, all I can say is WOW! The community is going to love this! Have a great evening! JOHN ****************************** Folks! Can you believe this?! I hope you're as excited about this as I am. :-) Please thank Bogdan for his great generosity! :-) John Sanchez WOW!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!! >>> This Is Going To Be Huge!!! Click Here!!! My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Unbelievable!!! You Are Going To Be Blown Away By This!!!
4/26/2006 8:52:11 PM
Hello John & Everyone! This is a wonderful idea. Cheers! LaNell
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2006 8:54:52 PM
Hello Bogdan! Thank you for your great generosity! Cheers! LaNell
+0
Pat
Pat Lesaux

300 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/26/2006 9:01:28 PM
This is an unbelievable idea,thanks for sharing this with us John.
Do you have a buddy or perhaps you need a buddy, sign-up here and join us at Bring Your Buddy. http://bringyourbuddy.net/?id=60149
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2006 9:13:09 PM
WOW JOHN, That is awesome And I will keep inviting! Hope people accept so they can take part in this awesome offer! God bless you! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!