Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
You are not in the world....
4/25/2005 12:13:12 PM
"You are not in the world; the world is in you." Deepak Chopra Author
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You are not in the world....
4/25/2005 2:12:49 PM
If you were wondering what Deepak means by that, check his book titled "The Book of Secrets". In it you will find answers to some basic questions of your existence. Here is how I understand what he says. Everyone of us has different image of what is around us. We have different experiences and live in different environments. Our perception of the world is based on what happened to us in the past and how our mind processes it in connection with events happening currently. In short, each of us lives in different world because we (our brain) have created it. That's why world is in us. If you ask how to use it. It is simple. If you don't like the world you live in, just create another one. Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You are not in the world....
4/26/2005 4:20:42 AM
Yes, idealistic current in philosophy approves primacy of consciousness. We was studing bases of marxism and materialism here in Soviet Union. They are based on the statement of primacy of a matter. But Gegel's philosophy is very impressing too.
+0