Menu

Devasish Gupta

1639 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
🚨 Struggling to Close Coaching Clients? Here's the Client Getting Script...
8/14/2024 2:17:31 PM

Struggling to Close Coaching Clients? Here's the Script That Turns Every Conversation Into a Paying Client.

Struggling to Close Coaching Clients? Here's the Script That Turns Every Conversation Into a Paying Client.

Do you ever find yourself having great conversations with potential clients, only to have the lead go cold?

It's frustrating when you know you can help someone, but you just can't seem to close the deal.

I've been there too. I remember sitting down with my dream client, having an amazing consultation over coffee, only to have them ghost me afterwards. It was clear I wasn't saying the right things to compel them to sign up.

That all changed when I discovered a simple 11-word script that converts casual conversations into paying clients, without any hard selling.

It's all revealed in my free book, "The Client-Getting Script For Coaches: Exactly What To Say To Turn A Conversation Into A Paying Client".

Inside, you'll discover:

- The 11 magic words that tap into your prospect's deepest desires so they can't wait to work with you

- Where to find your ideal "high-paying" clients who are eager for your coaching

- A psychological trick that makes people hang on your every word

This script has helped me close 80% of prospects into high-paying clients.

And if you want to see this script in action, join me for my free "7-Minute Niche Challenge" webclass. I'll help you clarify your niche in just 7 minutes so you can attract your ideal clients. You'll also get a free Niche Checklist.

Let's stop losing leads and start signing more clients!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!