Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Allison

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If You Want To Be In Business The First Thing You Need To Sell ...
4/23/2006 11:00:43 AM
Hi Kenneth, I've heard a lot about your bizzy blogs, and just blogs in general. A business associate even told me that I should be doing a blog. Perhaps I should. I've just been trying to keep up with all the new business coming in. Thank you for the invitation. Sincerely, Terry
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2006 5:54:54 PM
hi, i have bbf and i'm proud of it. look guys, it takes 10 minutes or less to build a Bizzy Blog. then if you can type and copy and paste, you are a blogger. all the tools are there. all the support is there. you get 2 blogs on the free level, then you can upgrade at very reasonable prices. start a Bizzy Blogz account. don't wait. you will be so glad you did. i know i am nan
+0
4/24/2006 7:33:04 AM
GREAT BLOGS MY GOOD FRIEND. KEEP ON WITH YOUR GOOD WORK - I LIKE YOUR WRITING VERY MUCH. BEST REGARDS ARILD
+0
John Dilbeck

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/30/2006 3:00:52 AM
Hi Kenneth, And the first person you have to sell on yourself - is yourself. I don't know how many people I've talked to about blogging who said some form of, "I can't do that." I mentioned blogging to them because I was aware of their expertise, knowledge, and ability to express their opinions. Yet, they were unaware of these abilities they already possessed. The way to learn to blog is to blog. The way to sell yourself is to believe in yourself and then honestly write about what you know. Only after you sell yourself on the idea that you CAN do this, will you be able to sell anyone else on yourself. Self-doubt and fear of failure are two co-conspirators working to stop each of us from succeeding as we want. We have to learn to trust ourselves and put these dream killers behind us before we will accept the risks and put our thoughts out in front of the entire world. When we learn to trust ourselves and speak in our own voice, others will learn to trust us, too. That will put us firmly on the path to achieving our goals. All the best. Act on your dream! JD
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!