Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cristina Suero

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
"FEEL DOWN"
4/18/2006 7:55:20 PM
I FEEL DOWN B/C SOMETIMES THE BUSINESS IS DOING GOOD AND SOMETIMES BAD. I SELL VITAMINS IN LIQUID FORM AT WWW.MYVEMMA.COM/CRISTYSUERO I JUST HOPE THAT SINCE IT'S STARTING, THINGS WILL GET BETTER LATELY. THANKS, REGARDS, CRISTINA SUERO
CRISTINA SUERO
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: "FEEL DOWN"
4/18/2006 9:30:10 PM
Hi Cristina, You are experiencing the internet marketing blues, something that any marketer reading this can identify with. You are competing in a very busy market filled with all sorts of health products, and to increase your results you are going to have to do many of those things that others aren't. Your advertising is probably not as targeted as it could be. You need to focus your ads to people more receptive to health and wellness information. Your ads should also be taking people to a report, or something that talks about health issues, and then offer a solution to poor health by providing the link to your product site. People make the common mistake of trying to get people to the point of sale on the first contact. One should always first try to communicate with the reader. Your attempt should be to get them to understand the healthy benefits of flavinoids and anti-oxidants before moving to your sales site. This is typically done through a free report, or an article written for a health e-zine or newsletter. Hang in there Cristina. Continue to learn and grow and you will find success. Regards,
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!