Menu

Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Looking for a F-U-N way to start an online business selling printables?
2/28/2024 4:29:09 PM
easy escape rooms

I recently took part in Lisa's Mini Escape Rooms Challenge. I did so as a reminder and to get some new ideas or inspiration. Because I joined the full Easy Escape Rooms course in 2023. I highly recommend the course. Lisa is a very good instructor, goes far deeper than the mini challenge, and you get some excellent templates to use.

I used them first at Christmas for my large family. Christmas was very organised this year, and so much less stressful for me. That was partly thanks to Lisa's course. One of my daughters was talking about it the other day, saying what a good idea it was for a family Christmas activity.

Of course, the goal is to create escape room products to sell, and these printables are very popular on Etsy, for example, or Teachers pay Teachers etc.

ADULTS LOVE THESE TOO!

Lisa's Easy Escape Rooms

In this course, you're going way deeper than the challenge. Lisa is giving you all the tools and resources you need to easily create, market, and sell your own escape rooms.

You don't need to be a graphic designer or teacher to benefit from this course!

When you join, you'll get immediate access to:

20 puzzles that you can mix and match for endless possibilities

10 guided video modules to help you make the most of the course

Planning guides to help you map out your escape room

Terms of Use, commercial license, and SEO product descriptions to make selling a breeze

Clipart, page borders, fonts, and more to personalize your product Guides for creating in Canva and PowerPoint

and much more!

With so many templates and puzzles, there are over 38,000 unique escape room combinations!

You'll never run out of ideas (and you don't have to worry about your escape rooms looking like someone else's).

Use the code EER50 at checkout to get $50 off your purchase! (This is only valid until 1st March, so take advantage of it while you can.)

**There are 3 payment options - 5 month payment plan, pay in full or 3 month payment plan.

The fill-in-the-blank templates make creation a breeze. You can easily take those ideas in your head and turn them into a best-selling escape room. Spend just two hours creating an escape room that you can sell for years to come.

Buyers want these easy-to-use escape rooms. Your buyers don't need to cut out complicated shapes or spend hours setting up the escape room you create. They simply print your product, and it's ready to use!

Ready to earn extra money month after month? Head on over to Easy Escape Rooms and use the code EER50 at checkout to get $50 off!

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!